Look what's still there.

GillyTook

For what it's worth, Fyora is still MIA from the hidden tower as well. I know this has been referenced in the Editorial at least once or twice since the plot ended but it still hasn't been returned to normal.

transparent_spacer.gif   Welcome, lindydragon | NP: 22,443 | Logout

The_Dragon_Collector
2.png
» Customise
Species: Draik
Health: 183 / 183
Mood: extremely happy
Hunger: satiated
Level: 91
Search Neopets

Neofriends     question_mark.png

None of your Neofriends are currently online. You must be lonely. 

The Hidden Tower

Baelia looks up as you enter, and her face lights up. "Hello there. I'm here to make sure everyone can still buy the artefacts they need while Fyora.. you know..." Her voice trails off and she looks down unhappily. "I'm just glad I could find a way to help out in our time of need. I've also been rearranging things here, so you may not find a few of the older items, but there are new ones that you really should check out."

NOTE - Please only click on these items if you wish to make a purchase!!!

tower_2.png

20 minutes ago, DragonPhoenix said:

For what it's worth, Fyora is still MIA from the hidden tower as well. I know this has been referenced in the Editorial at least once or twice since the plot ended but it still hasn't been returned to normal.

Don't take this away from Baelia. I'm sure the poor thing finally feels like she has a purpose in life taking care of the Hidden Tower.

Maybe she likes her new job too much, so she took the necessary measures to keep her position... No wonder we haven't seen Fyora in a while.