Using a Bluetooth keyboard with iPad??

Abby843

I just started playing again and dont currently have a working laptop. I am using an older ipad and connected a bluetooth keyboard. I cant seem to get any of the games to work with my keyboard. I am running on Puffin , so the flash games run. I just cant figure out how to get my keyboard to work with games like turmac roll and hasee bounce. please help! thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Puffin has a "built-in" keyboard, game pad, and track pad. You might have to use those to play the games. It might not be able to recognize the Bluetooth keyboard. Also, make sure you "request desktop site" when using Puffin, on Neopets. By doing that, it may recognize the keyboard. To do so:

1. Open Puffin.

2. Go to Neopets.

3. Once on Neopets, click on the three (3) vertical dots, in the top, right corner of Puffin.

4. Look for "Request desktop site". Tap on the slider, so it is to the right and "blue".

If, by doing that, and it does recognize the keyboard, please post back. That way, I'll know and can advise others. Thank you.