TDN's Annual Wishlist Gifting Post 2018!!!!

hrtbrk

The rules are simple: post your wish list and hope some generous TDN member(s) will make your dreams come true!

Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 10.45.41 PM.png

KEEP IN MIND:

• Forum rules still apply. Posts/participants can be removed at the staff's discretion if too many rules are ignored.
  • Keep your wishes realistic; people are giving out of their own pockets and overly expensive wishes may not be granted
  • Make sure you have room in your inventory
  • Update your list as soon as possible to prevent duplicates.

In order to keep this thread tidy and organized please post your wish list and your sent/received log in one consolidated post.

I've been waiting!!! Looking through people's wish lists is so much fun!!

Here is mine (yes, I know it's huge but neo has way too many cute/ cool things to covet): https://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/charelan/

PS. I hope it's ok but I do not typically make a sent/ received log... I just update my wish lists accordingly and send thank you neomails - much easier to manage ?

EEEEEK! I wait for this all year! Literally have been checking the forums everyday this month! So excited!

LET'S GET PUMPED!

Here's My Wishlist; https://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/singing1633/

Everything is organized by price in each wishlist and I have it all seperated in to different groups so it's easier to find things. I'll make sure to update as we go on as well as post Thank You's and what I sent on this post ?

Thanks to;

• lilly2591 for Winter in Faerieland
  • marjolein71 for Usul-in-waiting StampLeaf-Raking Usuki
  • xanthangurgle for Pretty Fyora Potted Flowers    
  • ranga_muffin for Lisha vs Zombie Lisha Stamp, Alien Aisha Ray Gun Stamp, Turmaculus Stamp, Sword of Skardsen Stamp
  • vlagopus for Zero Gravity Cheese Poofs
  • dottatiger for Altador Slushie Snowglobe
  • asparagushead for The Safety Deposit Box Guide & Back in the Good Old Days
  • leo_flores for Wheel of Excitement (TCG)
  • neonoqueen for The Missing Koi, Discarded Fire Mynci Plushie, Baby Chia Plushie, Baby Eyrie Plushie & Purple Pteri Plushie
  • jlxy13 for Faerie Kougra Cake, Faerie Koi Play Pen & Faerie Bruce Plushie

Given;

• You have given Apple Flavoured Borovan  to User 'charelan'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Potato Ice Cream to User 'Neopets9738368'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Seasonal Evil Coconut to User 'ranga_muffin'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Sho Codestone to User 'rayd1978'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Jade Scorchstone Stamp to User 'xanthangurgle'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Mutant Brain Slushie to User 'lilly2591'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Sword of Skardsen Stamp to User 'dottatiger'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Rainbow Pool Stamp to User 'marjolein71'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Illusen Stamp to User 'vlagopus'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Neopia Central Scene Stamp to User 'vlagopus'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Magical Blue Grundo Plushie Handheldto User 'scooby_shaggy2004'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Dark Sylph Ixi Dress to User 'leo_flores'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given I Love Pie Background to User 'jlxy13'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Chocolate Koi Cupcake to User 'asparagushead'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Peophin Berry Bread to User 'asparagushead'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Scorchio Chocolate Cream Cake to User 'asparagushead'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Haunted Faerieland Amulet to User 'neonoqueen'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Sword of the Air Faerie Stamp to User 'neonoqueen'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Altador Food Stamp to User 'neonoqueen'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Advert Attack Stamp  to User 'neonoqueen'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given Purple Grundo Stamp to User 'neonoqueen'. Click the button below to continue.
  • You have given A Light Faerie to User 'chambo91'. Click the button below to continue.

15 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

EEEEEK! I wait for this all year! Literally have been checking the forums everyday this month! So excited!

LET'S GET PUMPED!

Here's My Wishlist; https://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/singing1633/

Everything is organized by price in each wishlist and I have it all seperated in to different groups so it's easier to find things. I'll make sure to update as we go on as well as post Thank You's and what I sent on this post ?

I don't know what I am doing wrong because when I click on your link it takes me to charelan jellyneo wishlist. I know the links are different so how do I fix this or how do I view the link if I go to jellyneo?

OK I got it I copied your link to my browser and did it that way.

2 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

I don't know what I am doing wrong because when I click on your link it takes me to charelan jellyneo wishlist. I know the links are different so how do I fix this or how do I view the link if I go to jellyneo?

Odd, I re-posted the link in there, see if it works now. That's really weird haha

I'm off to sleep but will start going through tomorrow. here's my list: https://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/ranga_muffin/

Thank you for any and all gifts received. I'm not going to post names just in case people don't want that out there.

EDIT: If i ever send items back it is because of duplicates! Please don't take offence! ?? 

Hrmmmm.... a wishlist, eh?   The only thing that spring to mind is a Ward of the Dark Faerie, which, yeah, no, that's way too much.

Books are nice, but honestly I've stopped reading them.   It bugged me from the start that they get destroyed when you read them, so when learned older pets might not, I stopped to wait.

Come to think of it, codestones are nice.   Have a hundred or so levels before the regular codestones stop being useful, and the red stones I've been stockpileing for the day I start needing them.

What I really want is to see an explosion in Coconut Shy, but I don't think that's the sort of thing anyone can give.Edit: 

Edit:   THANK YOU!   I really didn't expect such an outpouring, thank you to everyone!   
I really meant to list names, but then hit the wrong button and deleted most of them.  ?

Edited by Rayd1978
Thanks

I'm already running late for work, so I will have to post my link and then look over other people's wishlists this evening! This here is my stamps list, so it's a hugeeeeee range of prices. Thank you all so much!!

https://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/xanthangurgle/186897/

I'm really excited to look through everyone's list tonight!!! :D:D

Edit: Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who's already given me a present!! 

• lilly2591 has given you Spotted Red Collectable Scarab.
  • rockangel_star has given you Jade Scorchstone Stamp.
  • marjolein71 has given you Ruler of the Five Seas Stamp.
  • charelan has given you Angelpuss; Pirate Petpet Paint Brush.
  • ranga_muffin has given you Magma Pool Guard Stamp.
  • vlagopus has given you Petpet Cannonball Stamp.
  • dottatiger has given you Seasonal Shoyru Gnome; Sleeping Hissi Gnome; Snow Bruce Gnome.
  • neopets9738368 has given you Angry Royal Boy Aisha Plushie.
  • leo_flores has given you Shell Comb.
  • neonoqueen has given you Astronomer Usuki.
  • jlxy13 has given you Green Uni Morphing Potion; Red Poogle Morphing Potion; Royal Girl Draik Plushie; Royal Grarrl King Plushie.

Also, it's been super fun to send presents to everyone else!

• You have given Coconut Fruit Cup to User 'charelan'.
  • You have given Pretty Fyora Potted Flowers to User 'rockangel_star'.
  • You have given Zafara Cherry Strudel to User 'neopets9738368'.
  • You have given Eo Codestone to User 'rayd1978'.
  • You have given Skeletal Meerca Dress to User 'empress_kaida'. (It's a donation of sorts ? )
  • You have given Formula Band to User 'lilly2591'.
  • You have given Rainbow Pool Stamp to User 'dottatiger'. 
  • You have given Super Bright Rainbow Pool Stamp to User 'marjolein71'.

That is ALL my np on hand -- I will finish everyone else's gifts once I make a bit of $$

Special shoutout to @Kute for her AMAZING and super generous gifts!!!!!

Honestly, my wish list is pretty short. Ive been wanting to paint my draik, Ragnafinity, Royal, and Raikiri, Orange for quite some time. ?They're my dashing rogues. :P 

https://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/lilly2591/

Thank you so very much to the following, I truly appreciate it:

• rockangel_star has given you Mutant Brain Slushie.
  • marjolein71 has given you Cactus Plushie.
  • xanthangurgle has given you Formula Band.
  • charelan has given you Birthday Lutra.    
  • ranga_muffin has given you Snowy Xweetok Wand.
  • dottatiger has given you The Blue Faerie and Celebratory Cup of Cocoa.    
  • vlagopus has given you Jazzy Headphones.
  • neopets9738368 has given you Butterflied Pages.
  • leo_flores has given you Desert Lyins.
  • neonoqueen has given you Plushie Petpet Paint Brush, Dribblet and Mosaic Tiles Background.
  • jlxy13 has given you Formal Day Jacket and Birthday Celebration Kiko Plushie.
  • thelegitness89 has given you Tyrannian Paint Brush.   

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS :)

Going to join in as well. I'll send out presents to everyone later but here's my wishlist: https://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/duma/

I've decided to work on the album items next year so this will be a nice kickoff for me. Prices go from 25 NP to unbuyable :P

I'm going to put my side account username in my profile for this event as I would like to keep my main one hidden.

A big Thanks! to:
charelan
lilly2591
ranga_muffin
Musical_Shoyru
xanthocomically
Granny63020 (So many gifts!)
junegal
Hanso
neonoqueen
Neopets9738368
Vlagopus
Nielo
Kute, Kute, Kute, OMG Kute! Thank you SO very much!
LekkerLekker89
weezieb3! WOW! That was a great gift!
kristanoel

On 12/10/2018 at 5:16 PM, lilly2591 said:

Also how do you do a sent/receive log? Sorry new to the forum. Thanks ?

A sent/receive log is just a list people make to keep track of who sent out presents (and sometimes what they've got from them) and to who they've sent presents themselves. It's often used as a way of saying thank you. If you do so, we would love it if you could just edit your main post to keep it all in one place. Otherwise people are going to get a hard time finding the wishlists in between all the thank you posts.

Awesome! :D Here's my (recently updated) wishlist.

I'll start sending out gifts ASAP.

A big thank you to:

- Musical_Shoyru
- Charelan
- lilly2591
- xanthangurgle
- ranga_muffin
- neopets9738368
- Vlagopus
- Kute
- Hanso
- thegrandfinali
- junegal
- Duma
- kristanoel
- weezieb3
- Mouseykins
- emily_speck_15 (sorry I was too late to accept it!)
- hrtbrk

Having a great time looking through everyone's wish lists. Here's mine ?  https://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/vlagopus/

THANK YOU ?

• charelan has given you Sugar Cookie Wings.
  • lilly2591 has given you Delightful Holiday Sled.
  • dottatiger has given you Snowager Stamp.
  • rockangel_star has given you Illusen Stamp and Neopia Central Scene Stamp.
  • neopets9738368 has given you Christmas Kougra Stamp.
  • marjolein71 has given you Blumaroo Court Jester Stamp.
  • asparagushead has given you Dark Faerie Stamp and Destruction of Faerieland Stamp.
  • leo_flores has given you Lost Desert Scroll Stamp.
  • neonoqueen has given you Spring Tulip Bouquet, Do The Moon Bounce and Galactic Adventures II.
  • jlxy13 has given you Get Organised Stay Organised and Low Gravity Rock Collecting.
  • thelegitness89 has given you Spotted Red Collectable Scarab.
  • hrtbrk has given you Derlyn Fonnet: A Biography, Spring Sunflower Wreath, and Snowager Collectable Charm.
  • granny63020 has given you Round Maractite Coin, Maractite Waves Coin, Island Mystic Stamp, and Earrings of the Deep.
  • weezieb3 has given you Lutari Uni Stamp.
  • unh0ly has given you Chocolate Factory Coin.
  • ranga_muffin has given you Sparkling Icy Winterscape.
  • emily_speck_15 has given you Zoomik Coin.
  • scooby_shaggy2004 has given you Kreludan Christmas Carols.

Given:

• You have given Life Among the Dunes to User 'charelan'.
  • You have given Zero Gravity Cheese Poofs to User 'rockangel_star'.
  • You have given Fish and Rhubarb Burgers to User 'neopets9738368'.
  • You have given Cool Xweetok Trousers to User 'ranga_muffin'.
  • You have given Sho Codestone to User 'rayd1978'.
  • You have given Petpet Cannonball Stamp to User 'xanthangurgle'.
  • You have given Jazzy Headphones to User 'lilly2591'.
  • You have given Bruno Stamp to User 'dottatiger'.
  • You have given Piece of a treasure map to User 'marjolein71'.
  • You have given Light Faerie Doll (TCG) to User 'scooby_shaggy2004'.
  • You have given Sunny Background Frame to User 'leo_flores'.
  • You have given Birthday Warf to User 'jlxy13'.
  • You have given 2 Scoops of Friendship to User 'asparagushead'.
  • You have given Seasonal Evil Coconut to User 'asparagushead'.
  • You have given Building Igloos with Taelia to User 'neonoqueen'.
  • You have given Batterfly to User 'thelegitness89'.
  • You have given Plushie Quiggle Plushie to User 'weezieb3'.
  • You have given When Faeries Attack to User 'unh0ly'.
  • You have given Mag Codestone to User 'granny63020'.

Joining in on the fun this year! ?

I have a variety of items on my wishlist with a variety of prices. If you have any problems viewing my wishlist or navigating it, please sent me a PM on here so I can help you out. It's coded on a large screen so you may need to scroll down or zoom the page out a teeny bit.

I normally don't do a send/receive log, so just know that you have my thanks in advance!

Without further ado, here is my wishlist (it's also posted in my signature too): http://www.neopets.com/~nappy07

EDIT: For those of you who haven't navigated my wishlist before, you need to click on the links at the bottom of the blue square-area underneath the Blumaroo. These will navigate you through my wishlist. I hope this helps anyone having issues, and if not send me a message and I'll give you the links to each page if that's easier for you.

Thank you for all the gifts that have been sent my way! I am going to start my gifting hopefully this weekend. ?

Winter break has started for my middle monkey so gifting will begin tomorrow! Thanks for your patience. I've been swamped around home lately!

Oooh, I thought we weren't gonna do this event this year. Fun surprise to wake up to :P

Here's my wishlist. Gonna take a look at everyone's WL and send gifts throughout the day :)

Hide contents

The biggest thank you to:

charelan
dottatiger
lilly2591
rockangel
vlagopus
marjolein 

jlxy13

thelegitness89

neonoqueen 

hrtbrk

I am waiting to join this every year ?

Here is my Wishlist : https://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/jlxy13/

Thanking everyone in advance ?

Heartfelt Thanks to All the Wonderful Gifts <3<3<3

• dottatiger 
  • lilly2591 
  • rockangel_star
  • vlagopus 
  • asparagushead 
  • marjolein71 
  • neonoqueen (thanks for the giftbomb!!!)
  • hrtbrk
  • weezieb3

Given : 

neonoqueen, asparagushead , leo_flores , scooby_shaggy2004 , vlagopus , marjolein71, dottatiger, lilly2591 , xanthangurgle , ranga_muffin , Neopets9738368 , rockangel_star,
chambo91, Thelegitness89, weezieb3, Granny63020, unh0ly

Oh goodness. I feel late to this party! Let me get started... 

https://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/kute/193277/

I can't wait to gift others ? Happy Christmas! 

Just a quick FYI :P . I just love anything from the Bakery, from 1NP +.   Don't worry about price.  

Thank you to all who have gifted me ! I really appreciate you all ❤️ 

Thank you for the gifts everyone! Y'all are experts at brightening people's day, aren'tcha.

All done sending presents here... for today, that is :P

I know I've said this before, but Christmas really gets me in the mood of giving. I just wish I had more money on my pockets right now. I recently completed my gallery and it was my biggest accomplishment on Neo, but sadly it left me dirt poor. Gonna have to earn some cash.

Come on Food Club, work with me here! Give me money so I can buy more presents!

n2uDOij.gif

14 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

Joining in on the fun this year! ?

I have a variety of items on my wishlist with a variety of prices. If you have any problems viewing my wishlist or navigating it, please sent me a PM on here so I can help you out. It's coded on a large screen so you may need to scroll down or zoom the page out a teeny bit.

I normally don't do a send/receive log, so just know that you have my thanks in advance!

Without further ado, here is my wishlist (it's also posted in my signature too): http://www.neopets.com/~nappy07

I can't open your wishlist. yada, yada, yada

Happy holidays! I usually lurk on the TDN forums, but I think this is an awesome idea ? Here's my wishlist - I'm excited to go look through everyone else's! https://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/neonoqueen/

Also I didn't have any trouble opening Mouseykins' wishlist. Maybe try a different browser, Granny63020?

Edit: You guys are so sweet! Definitely feeling the Christmas spirit (despite how warm it is where I'm at!)

Edit 2: I'm so sorry but I have no idea what I did...I accidentally sent back all the items that were sent last night by trying to delete the event notification? Many apologies! It was not meant to be ungrateful - just the actions of someone not gifted with computers, evidently xD

Edit 3: I figured it out, thank you!!! :D

• granny63020 has given you Zei Codestone, Mau Codestone.
  • lilly2591 has given you Green Uni Morphing Potion.
  • asparagushead: Congratulations! You have received the following item(s): Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie (x2)
  • neopets9738368 has given you Eo Codestone (x5).
  • marjolein71 has given you Spotted Shoyru Morphing Potion, Tyrannian Kyrii Stamp.
  • dottatiger has given you Green Eyrie Morphing Potion.
  • rockangel_star has given you Haunted Faerieland Amulet, Sword of the Air Faerie Stamp, Altador Food Stamp, Advert Attack Stamp, Purple Grundo Stamp.
  • charelan has given you Green Eyrie Morphing Potion.
  • vlagopus has given you Building Igloos with Taelia.
  • jlxy13 has given you Zafaras Rainy Day, Lennies in Love, Korbat Games, How To Catch a Cybunny, Shoyru Surprise, Guide to Lupes, Green Eyrie Morphing Potion. 
  • weezieb3 has given you Lu Codestone, Bri Codestone, Har Codestone, Zei Codestone, Main Codestone, Eo Codestone, Vo Codestone.
  • ranga_muffin has given you Alien Aisha Vending Stamp, Flying Korbats Stamp, Rampaging Grundonoil Stamp.

28 minutes ago, thegrandfinali said:

Happy holidays! I usually lurk on the TDN forums, but I think this is an awesome idea ? Here's my wishlist - I'm excited to go look through everyone else's! https://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/neonoqueen/

Also I didn't have any trouble opening Mouseykins' wishlist. Maybe try a different browser, Granny63020?

Nothing wrong with my browser. If there were I would be having trouble with opening other wishlists. Thanks for the imput though.