Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway 2018 - Now Open!

hrtbrk

Having trouble obtaining your dream pet? Neopets is giving 40 lucky Neopians a shot at winning their dream pet once again this holiday season. All you have to do is enter on one account by 11:59 AM NST on Friday, December 21st and check back to see if you've won on the Day of Giving morning (Dec 25th). 

wocky_present_shaking.gifwocky_present_shaking.gifwocky_present_shaking.gif

4 hours ago, GillyTook said:

I'm entering my uni (side account)  to become spotted.  Now to just figure out how to change his gender. Hm.

1 hour ago, Nielo said:

I'm entering a pet on one of my side accounts, in the hopes of turning her into a Candy Kougra. ?

Now combine these two and that's what I entered. From my side account my Kougra to be spotted. :laugh:

I wish I could decide whether I want a Xmas Vandagyre or a Chocolate Vandagyre more. Then again, I haven't even made a Vandagyre yet because I am awful at thinking of nice names haha. Maybe I'll enter this next year instead. 

I've been trying to get grundoboy51691 back to a grundo for 14 years!! I wanted a sponge grundo back then so thought I could zap him and change his color. Ever since they came out with 8-bit, I've been obsessed with getting that new color. Although if I got a sponge grundo, I would keep him!

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it's time to adopt out the Vandagyre then 

some of those wishes granted are uselessssssssss and cheap lol but i guess if thats what people want

Camouflage Kau

Electric Acara

Baby Korbat

Orange Grundo

Magma Hissi

Baby Blumaroo

Biscuit Zafara

The paintbrushes may look cheap but the cost of morphing to a different species and then painting may be a lot of NPs for some people!

I don't recognize as many names as I did last year but do recognize a few from Reddit! Some of the wishes granted are prefect matches to their names too! 

Congrats to everyone! 

27 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

The paintbrushes may look cheap but the cost of morphing to a different species and then painting may be a lot of NPs for some people!

I don't recognize as many names as I did last year but do recognize a few from Reddit! Some of the wishes granted are prefect matches to their names too! 

Congrats to everyone! 

i'd buy them the potions myself in lue of getting rare pets granted