Stocking Stufftacular Glitch?

queenofthebats

Today I received two of the 'Holiday Candy Machines' items from the Stocking Stufftacular, even though I only had one stocking up for the day. It was also the bonus item so I don't think I would receive two even if I had put two stockings up on the day. Does anyone know if this is a glitch? Should I contact TNT?

Edit: So I thought maybe the fact that the stocking page lists the item as 'Holiday Candy Machines' and the Jellyneo item database and the TDN item database lists the item as 'Holiday Candy Machine' (singular), I thought that would answer my question. But the item on neopets itself is in fact called 'Holiday Candy Machines'. So I'm still left confused, lol.

I received 2 of these as well. I took no action and put them both in the SDB. I figure somewhere along the line we will be told to delete 1 of them.

I got 2 too. And 2 Angel Halo Wigs. Do you really think they are going to send us a notice to delete their glitches? :shiftyeyes_anim: Like, what if a Pirate swiped it or Lyra & the shifty Krawk?... :ph34r:

You know, nijas be sneaky and all... Something is ALWAYS happening, looks like it's JS's turn to burn! quiggle_kite_pull.gif