Tips for Neopets on mobile devices?

badkitty615

I remember someone designed an app around 10 years ago. It wasn't a neopet app, but I used it to navigate the site.  It was kinda like TDN's dailies page. I don't know if it's even available any longer but I stopped playing on my phone years ago since I seem to need a magnifying glass to read anything these days lol.

Not sure for right now but there is a mobile version coming in 2019. From the news:

Also, the Neopets.com mobile version of the site is on its way! We’re going to have it in your hands by the Summer of 2019 (haha get it? In your hands? It’s a mobile version…anyway)! Finally, there is no need to worry about Flash no longer being supported on browsers. The site we all know and love is not going to disappear! Thank you for all your support and we appreciate all your patience while our team works hard to make these amazing new products!

As Tempestmancer mentioned, parts of Neopets still use Adobe Flash. Most smart phones and tablets no longer support Adobe Flash, so some dailies (like the "Wheels") may not be playable with most smart phone browsers. If you use a "Flash enabled" browser, like Puffin or Photon, you will be able to spin the Wheels, see the Map of Neopia, etc, and possibly be able to play some games, as least until the mobile version is released, as Duma, mentioned. If you do decide to give Puffin a try, make sure you "request desktop site" for Neopets.

• 8 months later...
On 12/24/2018 at 11:53 PM, badkitty615 said:

By any chance has anyone found an easy way to check in and work on Neopets with only their cellphone?

I have had some difficulty with certain dailies but for the most part just have to zoom in on the main browser to see the site. 

Just curious if anyone had any tips regarding this.

Yes I do all the time but shops/ customize won't load at all and I have to ignore it.... I really wish I could dress my neopets... I can't afford a computer