Unable to reach Neopets Support via 'Contact Us'

KaseyCoff

Hi,

I've been trying to get a response from Neopets Help since sometime in November. Neomail no longer works for contacting them; instead, you're directed to use the contact address with your own email.

It seemed to work at first, as I was assigned a ticket number, but they have not replied beyond that. I tried reaching out to them again using that ticket, but no reply. I have tried twice since then to establish contact (resulting of course in two additional ticket numbers) but again, I haven't been able to get a reply.

I've been keeping a close eye on the Spam and Delete folders, in case my system reads Neopets as junk-mail. I also sent the last "Help Please" request (the third ticket number) from a different email address, thinking that might be causing a problem, but still nothing.

Are there still support people at Neopets? Has anyone else had problems getting responses? Do you have any suggestions for reaching them?

Thanx!

You're not alone, I've had a ticket in for 5 months (for something that is a very simple fix) with no action.

You just have to look at their facebook page to see that there are hundreds of other users not seeing any progress with their problems. Some have a bit of luck with a response if they post their ticket # on the fb page, I haven't managed to get any attention that way thus far.

If you haven't already, try posting your ticket on the "Ticket Waiting Board #50 - HIGHWAY TO HELP" topic, on the "Help" Neoboard:

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=159268808

The "Support Staff" do look at that board, and "tnt_schnelly" has occasionally posted there, too. Be polite, state your ticket number, and state what the issue is, like "waiting to hear back" or "trying to get old account back", etc. Look at the other posts, too, and you should have an idea what to post. Good luck!