Help with Matching Petpet?

Uhtsceatha

Please forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place!

My Maraquan Hissi was painted using a Fountain Faerie Quest a while back, and was actually my first completed dreamie, but I still am having trouble figuring out a Petpet that matches her well.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Xiahainu

2.png

Queen of a one-woman kingdom and a heck of a fighter. Think more scary folktale mermaids, not Disney mermaids.

I would definitely appreciate suggestions for her, as I think I've been trying to find a match for so long that I'm just completely overthinking everything.

Thank-you!!

From how our pet looks, I'm thinking that a Kazeriu might fit. But that's not a maraquan petpet... You can always look at the 'see all petpets' page for a choice. Or, if you want, you check the petpet section of my gallery to check for petpets that might not be listed on that page. It's tricky to pick a good one, but I'm sure you'll figure it out. ? Good luck!

This is tough. I have a hard time figuring out petpets for my own pet. Well, let's see:

Captive Shadow Wraith (definitely fits in with scary, and something I'd freak out if I saw it in water) 41634.gif

Darigan Uniocto (horns, sharp teeth, dragon, but I think fits in with Maraquan) 8096.gif

Desert Spyder (looks like a servant to a self proclaimed Queen) 25881.gif

Maraquan Cobrall 8117.gif

Moltenore (price may not be good, but looks snake like and the fire is neat) 7942.gif

Mutant Bartamus 36777.gif

Mutant Spyder 34717.gif

Nebularis 53796.gif

Stealthy Cobrall 57647.gif

Black Bartamus 36776.gif(Color of the eyes kinda go with a Hissi)

Not sure if any of this helps, but, it might give you some ideas...

10 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

If you haven't decided yet, Jellyneo have a petpet matching tool you could try ?

They do? JN has so many nifty things!

*rootles*

AHA, there it is!

https://items.jellyneo.net/tools/petpet-matcher/

Ahh thank-you everyone! I did consider the Quetzal (especially because I have a million of them in my SDB), but I think I'm going with the Maraquan Spyder... it's such a witchy little octopus and I love it! Gonna wait until I reach my current np goal before I go dropping money on a pppb, but I think it's gonna be a great fit.

Thanks again guys! :)

1 hour ago, Uhtsceatha said:

Ahh thank-you everyone! I did consider the Quetzal (especially because I have a million of them in my SDB), but I think I'm going with the Maraquan Spyder... it's such a witchy little octopus and I love it! Gonna wait until I reach my current np goal before I go dropping money on a pppb, but I think it's gonna be a great fit.

Thanks again guys! :)

thank you for taking my suggestion :) the Spyder is gonna look lovely 

i do have a Maraquan PPPB in my SDB and i will give you a discount ... so whenever you're ready to buy ... drop me a NM :)