Happy New Year! Here and back again.

acmerasta

Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year to everyone!! 

So I've been away from both here and Neo for a few months. Things got extremely hectic IRL and I just didn't have the energy to play or check in on the forums or much else. I run several social media pages for an organization and the person that is supposed to assist is not well. As a result, that became one more thing to add to my pile. I had several events to plan and execute which took up a lot of time. Coming down to the end, I got some help on the Social media side so that gave me a little freedom. Yaaayyyyy!! And seems I came just in time to see a new plot has started. I also actually missed the people here as well so I look forward to chatting on the forums too, when I can.

As 2019 rolls around, I can only hope to be able to balance my work time with my volunteer time with my recreational time but as usual, rec time will get cut first when things get busy again. Hopefully I get some more help with things as they come up but, maybe I'm being overly optimistic as it always seems the same small group of people do all the work all the time. *sigh*

Anyway. I wish everyone here good health, love,peace, happiness and prosperity in the new year.  *insert Auld Lang Syne here*

Hello there missy! o/ It's been nice seeing you pop up on my neofriends again over the past few days, and especially nice to see you on here again. ?

You are SO right about it always being a core group of people who shoulder the workload, seems to be an unavoidable thing the world over. Don't quell that optimism though, the positive vibes from that could be what generates some help for you. ?

The best of luck with getting to put your feet up a little more in future, anyway!

Happy New Year everyone! Still a couple more hours to go where I'm at. We're not New Year's celebrators so we're hanging out at home doing our usual thing. I was playing Battlefield V for a while and had a few good rounds and pulled off quite the killstreak in one, amazing both myself and my husband. Now it's his turn to play for a while and I'm going to attempt to get some studying done. He went into town earlier today to get a few things and brought home the new Bailey's Almonde so I've got a bit of that in my hot chocolate. I can't drink anything cold right now with my cold.

I hope everyone has a good night!

9 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

brought home the new Bailey's Almonde so I've got a bit of that in my hot chocolate.

? ?

Bailey's in hot chocolate is SO delicious, and almond flavour ANYTHING is also delicious. I need to investigate this as I've not heard of it before... ?️‍♀️

OH! This isn't what I was imagining, I was thinking some almond liqueur action going on (Amaretto *drools on self*) but this is a dairy-free version of Bailey's! Well good for them. ?