Vote for Obelisk War! Round 150!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 150th round?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 150th round?

• Order of the Red Erisim
    • Seekers
    • Awakened

Hello people,
I want to wish you happy holidays! I wish you all the best!

May the force be with you! -from Star wars (1977)

May the odds be ever in your favor - The Hunger Games.

Happy new year! I wish all the best!

Which faction are you joining for the 150th round?

So, vote!

Good luck!

PS. You must win in 10 battles each round in order to win the boons!

I'm ready for this‼

Now that I have Warlock's Rage added to my arsenal I'm ready to take on the top tier guys‼ ? (and probably get creamed but hey ho ?)

I have such a bad memory! Will someone tell me which team is the one that has the bank boon? TY

28 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

I have such a bad memory! Will someone tell me which team is the one that has the bank boon? TY

Seekers and Sway have the Bank Bribery boon - and sometimes Awakened

I'll go Awakened as well to help out @DragonPhoenix

Happy New Year all! I know most of you aren't there yet but I'm already into the afternoon of Jan 1st 2019 ?

Wow! so how does 2019 feel (JK). You are correct about the time line though. It is Mon night for me and the time is 9:30. I have a couple plus hours until 2019. I have neighbors already celebrating as I hear fireworks and gunfire.

Thanks for the info on the boon.

39 minutes ago, mairead123 said:

I keep thinking it's Sunday, it's so quiet here.

Got to be quiet, lots of hangovers about. ?

I've seen a total of 3 people outside my windows today, and I'm overlooking the town's main street! ?

I'm really looking forward to flexing my Warlock's Rage this skirmish, I'm hoping I don't end up slinking away with my tail between my legs... :ph34r:

12 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Got to be quiet, lots of hangovers about. ?

I've seen a total of 3 people outside my windows today, and I'm overlooking the town's main street! ?

I'm really looking forward to flexing my Warlock's Rage this skirmish, I'm hoping I don't end up slinking away with my tail between my legs... :ph34r:

Thanks for the link. I'll bookmark the page. As far as the upcoming skirmish, well, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at your outcome. Let us know your outcome!

So, after viewing the link I have more questions! Has anyone used the boons listed below and what are your thoughts on them? Did you like the outcome? Was it worth choosing?

Black Market Goods    Shows and highlights r83+ items in shop restocks that are not shown to those without the boon.  Essentially, extra items restock for the Neopians using this boon.

LOL Avies   (What is the purpose of this)?  Steal another person's avatar for the duration of the boon.   To steal someone's avatar, click on their active avatar on the Neoboards. You can only steal an active avatar.  The stolen avatar is labeled as "Pilfered" and can be swapped at will by stealing another one instead. The person from whom you stole the avatar continues to have use of it themselves.  Does not count towards your Neoboard Avatar score.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

4 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

So, after viewing the link I have more questions! Has anyone used the boons listed below and what are your thoughts on them? Did you like the outcome? Was it worth choosing?

Black Market Goods    Shows and highlights r83+ items in shop restocks that are not shown to those without the boon.  Essentially, extra items restock for the Neopians using this boon.

LOL Avies   (What is the purpose of this)?  Steal another person's avatar for the duration of the boon.   To steal someone's avatar, click on their active avatar on the Neoboards. You can only steal an active avatar.  The stolen avatar is labeled as "Pilfered" and can be swapped at will by stealing another one instead. The person from whom you stole the avatar continues to have use of it themselves.  Does not count towards your Neoboard Avatar score.

I haven't used them so not sure how useful the Black Market Goods is, I guess if you're a restocker it comes in handy. For the other one it's just a "fun" thing for the boards. You can temporary use an avatar you don't have when you see it on the boards. There is no real profit for it.

2 hours ago, Duma said:

I haven't used them so not sure how useful the Black Market Goods is, I guess if you're a restocker it comes in handy. For the other one it's just a "fun" thing for the boards. You can temporary use an avatar you don't have when you see it on the boards. There is no real profit for it.

Well, shoot! I'm not a restocker and the only forum I frequent is this one. Guess neither one of those two would be of value to me. Thanks for explaining though.

15 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I'm enjoying fighting the top tier opponents with impunity‼ ?

Yay for Warlock's Rage!

?

I'm glad to hear your enjoying the battles!

I'm also trying to alternate between opponents. Yesterday I fought Rasala the Bright, so today it's Professor Lambert. No IDEA if this will make the slightest BIT of difference, but I've got it into my head that the totally left-field wins that blind-side us so often could be because too many people are fighting against the same team so the other one gets a free ride, winning by default basically.

I'm quite sure there's ZERO logic behind this, but it's what's there in my head so I'm doing it. ?