New Year targets

mairead123

You know I might aim for a Neoquest trophy upgrade, I keep getting this urge to play NQII again, even though I KNOW Faerieland will make me want to punch things because of the tedium, but Neoquest itself doesn't have that uber-slog aspect to make you wish fervently for escape. ?

I'll set myself an unattainable target for this year‼ I'd like to have enough money in the bank for my daily interest to pay for Wheel of Extravagance spins! :lmaosmiley: Seeing as my interest is currently 20k I'd best get busy, hadn't I! ?

Yes... brain tree avatar. My sister got it before me and she only just came back to neo a few months ago. 

I would like to achieve a ridiculous amount of NP.  Like 100K interest. but that seems very far off. 

I would like to get a lot of stamps and maybe even get some stamp avatars. Avatars is always my main drive to do things.

I also want to be a bit more creative, write some Neo-poems or something. Hoping the Random Contest will get a new task.

Kinda hope for a Wand of the Dark Faerie, but don't think will happen this year.  Hope to knock down some more coconuts, maybe get one to explode.   Mostly hope to remember to play Ghoul Catchers most days and earn a pile of neopoints.   In theory could get 18 million just from that by the end of the year.

I seem to have set myself the challenge of actually looking after my pets! ?

Last year I stopped putting my BD pet into the Neolodge as he very rarely ended up anywhere near hungry; dailies and the healing springs feed him often enough to keep him filled up, but I'm going to try actually feeding the other 3 and see how it goes, my Draik's a picky eater, turns her nose up at a LOT of stuff, but I shall prevail. ?

I quite impulsively decided to try for some trophies on reset day (the 1st of January) and ended up getting bronze in Extreme Herder, silver in Illusens Glade (been wanting that trophy for years and it literally took me one day and two quests.. should have done it ages ago, lol) gold in the Great Desert Race, and I have a score for Hannah and the Kreludor Caves still being reviewed. Then I upgraded my Gourmet Club Bowls from bronze to gold, got silver in Dice Escape and got the runner-up medal in Cellblock.

It feels really great to expand my little trophy case!! I am hoping for more trophies by the end of the year.
Goals: Jhudoras Bluff and Wise Old King.

Other than that, I want to save up more NP and get an Illusens Staff for my gallery.

Since I just came back to Neopets in October 2018 after a long hiatus, I am going to start with simple goals ?

Aiming to get atleast 15 mill np by the end of 2019 so I can finally upgrade my bank account to Ultimate Richest! Also, train my pet and get it strong enough so I can get some Battledome avatars. 

Now that I've got Warlock's Rage as a BD ability I can set my sights on collecting some useful items from a LOT more BD opponents, ones that I'd have been too scared to go near before. ?:lmaosmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

I mostly just want a top tier bank account, because it's been my dream since I was a youngling. I also want a secret lab map on my side (I just this week finally bought it for my main and now I just want to zap zap zap). I also want a stronger battle pet, to try for some trophies on the first of each month, and to do some good deeds for others, since lovely people keep sending me free stuff for my faerie quests and now I feel like a leech on society. All of these are super attainable if I maintain my interest in Neopets, which it feels like I might, at least for a few months until work gets busy again.

• 8 months later...
On 1/2/2019 at 11:54 PM, Duskitty said:

Probably try to attain 100mil. I feel it's a tad unrealistic, but it'll be interesting to see how close to that goal I can achieve before the end of the year.

image.png.86732900d4c1ad2dce78d20a2d33a66a.png

Not that unrealistic, apparently! Most of this was made from stocks and selling codestones.

6 hours ago, Duskitty said:

image.png.86732900d4c1ad2dce78d20a2d33a66a.png

Not that unrealistic, apparently! Most of this was made from stocks and selling codestones.

So what's next then? :D

I'm wondering what my balance will be by the end of the year... ? I've just topped 78 mill. I find myself often tempted to sell ALL my stockpiled codestones, but the effort of doing that has stopped me so far. ?

16 hours ago, jellysundae said:

So what's next then? :D

200mil, perhaps? That'll probably take me quite a long time, though, so I'm not putting a time goal on that one just yet.

I don't have any Neopets goals, and even if I set them, I would forget about them in a week anyway. I don't have nearly as much free time as I did a month ago, and I barely get on Neopets nowadays. So I suppose getting on to collect my daily interest most days would be a goal enough. At least that would get me to 80 million NPs before 2020.