I found a Pirate Draik Egg, what should I do with it?

xXxchikatoxXx

It really depends on you. Do you want to own a pirate draik? If you like it, keep it. If you prefer more NP and aren't really in to draiks sell it. The egg sells for about 100k.

I think you should sell it, NP is always nice to have. ? If you don`t want your own Pirate Draik, it doesn`t make sense to keep/use it, I don`t think the price will increase either since the eggs are being given out through the Forgotten Shore.

44 minutes ago, Vlagopus said:

Personally I'd sell it. Even if you need it for the avatar, you can easily borrow one from elsewhere. Alternatively if you're going for the Gourmet Club trophy, you could feed it to your pet

36 minutes ago, charelan said:

I'm not sure why I find that idea so creepy lol

So try this on for size, my (formerly Pirate) Draik is my gourmet food pet! EEK! Though I have yet to feed her an egg of one of her cousins. ?

I'm really happy to see Draik eggs maintaining their value despite them being won through Forgotten Shore, I won 2 in a week once, but haven't had any for a long time so clearly they're not being awarded willy-nilly.

21 hours ago, charelan said:

I'm not sure why I find that idea so creepy lol

LOL Too funny! I have found a few on the Forgotten Shore. I sold 1 I have 1 in the SDB and I ate 1 for the Food Club. I figure if I found 3 so far I will find more so I ate it. My pet has eaten worse!