Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
petrified_mouse

Hi! Another new person...

Hi all!

Played neopets a lot when I was younger and have returned a few months ago to playing more often, trying to get my account into some sort of shape instead of just playing destruct-o-match and neoquest! Have been using TDN for a while and decided its time to get involved properly 🙂 Working on training my pet up at the moment and getting some avatars (and the neopoints to fund both...) Looking forwards to meeting you all!

Welcome! Hope all of your accomplishes will come quickly.

Welcome back to Neopets and Welcome to our forums! It's nice to meet you too! There are plenty of things to earn NP with these days so funding's should come quickly especially with an older account (think food club).

thanks, yep I've started food club although it makes me a bit bitter that my original account was several years older than my current one but got wrongly frozen (I have a fear of submitting super high game scores now!), I could have been making so much more 😉

Welcome back to Neopets!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.