Annual NC Mall Sale Begins: Backgrounds Weekend!

hrtbrk

I love these sales they have every year. Though I'm not sure if I love any of these backgrounds enough to buy one of them.

Snagged the library background! Almost bought more FQ cookies the other day. Glad I waited :D

Is that all there will be are the 3 backgrounds? I put them into my cart anticipating more items on sale today and tomorrow. How does this work?

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

Is that all there will be are the 3 backgrounds? I put them into my cart anticipating more items on sale today and tomorrow. How does this work?

All backgrounds in the Background section are on sale from the 11th to the 13th.

Next weekend the mall will feature a different category to put on sale (Clothes for example) where all those items in the Clothes category will be on sale, and three exclusive clothing items will also be released. 

Hope this helps ?

23 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

All backgrounds in the Background section are on sale from the 11th to the 13th.

Next weekend the mall will feature a different category to put on sale (Clothes for example) where all those items in the Clothes category will be on sale, and three exclusive clothing items will also be released. 

Hope this helps ?

Yes, it does. I thought only the 3 that were 1/2 price were on sale. I'll have to go look again. Thanks!