Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
happylexie

Looking for friends :D

Hiii my name is Lexi, and I'm new to this forum. I don't know anyone in real life that wants/is interested to play Neopets so it would be nice if I got to know some friends.

Mostly, my goals in Neopets are to make 7 mil Neopoints. I tried restocking and Food Club.. it didn't go so well. A little demoralized but oh well!

Hoping to hear from you!

Hi and welcome to the forums! You've come to the right place for some friendly Neopets-talk.

I can't give any advise on Restocking as I'm terrible at it but for food club you just need to be patient. Were you creating your own bets are mostly following someones bets? If it's the latter, who are you following? On our Discord channel we have a food-club board and some advise as to who to follow could be found there. I've only been playing food club for about 6 months and I've already made 13 mil with it (keep in mind I have a very old account) and I don't even know exactly how to decide what bets to place. All I do is check the other people's probabilities and pick one to follow based on that. Also, don't forget about Trudy's. If you spin it every day you can make some quick NP with it too!

Whether you decide to join the discord or not or to try Food club again or not, I hope you'll have a great time here and I wish you Good Luck with your Neo-goals!

Hi Duma! Thank you so much for your reply - it means a lot to be heard :D Oh wow, 13 million. I think I just got deflated cause I made like 400k one day, and the next few days, all went to crap and it was just downhill. When I got into negatives I just stopped.

I did Math (statistics) and Chemistry majors at college, so I did my own calculations and chose my own bets. They're very similar to most of the other people that posted bets (I followed some people - think its against TOS to mention those places here) but I joined Food Club at a bad time.

You know what? I'm going to join your Discord channel and try Food Club again! Thank you for sharing your link! 

You're welcome! And don't worry about posting off site places here. We do follow Neopets rules for the most part but it's not as tight as communicating on Neopets its self. As long as you don't post stuff or link to sites about cheating/scamming/spamming you're all good. Making your own bets is impressive though! I've never even tried. And food club had been bad last month or maybe it was the month before that. At least we've had a bad time with lots of busts and skip days but it seems normal again. Can't complain last few weeks.

Welcome to the forums @happylexie! I've never really played Food Club, but if you can make a lot of NP at it, more power to ya! Games and battling are more my things on the site. Though, I've cut back a bit lately on both. LOL Unless I'm testing a piece of battle equipment. LOL It's gets annoying, even with Quick Stock, to pick out junk items and battle prizes to put into my SDB and leave out the few items I tend to leave in my inventory. Mainly some cheap food and a toy or two. LOL Pardon the little rant, I guess I'm getting a little cranky in my "old" age. LOL ūüėČ

If you take up battling in Neopets and have questions, the battle forum is a great place to get advice. If you are new to battling, here is a link to our wonderful articles on Battling and the Battledome.
http://www.thedailyneopets.com/battledome/index/

And here is a listing of all BD Opponents. The CURRENTLY available opponents are under the heading, "Active Challengers".
http://www.thedailyneopets.com/battledome/secret-challengers/

I hope you enjoy your time here at TDN! :D

Welcome to the forums! I just came back to Neopets after a years-long hiatus and had forgotten basically everything about how to rack up NPs.  I downloaded Ghoul Catchers on my iPhone for 50k NP every day, and I just put that directly into Food Club. If it pays off, hooray! If it doesn't, at least it isn't eating into my savings. That's how I justify it, anyway. Food Club definitely does pay off in the long run, though. I follow the same person's bets faithfully every day, because I'm a lemming, and I'm net way ahead.