Vote for Obelisk War! Round 151!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 151st round?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 151st round?

• Thieves Guild
    • Seekers
    • The Sway

Oxbridge predicts this:

Obelisk Team Last Win Win % Prediction
Seekers 3 rounds ago 38% 34%
The Sway 2 rounds ago 55% 45%
Thieves Guild 4 rounds ago 19% 21%

I'll wait a bit longer before picking a team and see if anyone still needs an avatar for them.

1 hour ago, MedEx said:

I still need the thieves guild avvie so I guess I'll join them, but I can't even remember the last time my team won one of these. ?

I'll join with you!

39 minutes ago, halibu_hoodrat23 said:

Why are there only three factions available to join? Aren't you supposed to be able to pick from all six?

You have a choice of three each skirmish, and each skirmish the options change.

2 hours ago, MedEx said:

I still need the thieves guild avvie so I guess I'll join them, but I can't even remember the last time my team won one of these. ?

1 hour ago, emily_speck_15 said:

I'll join with you!

Me too, and I can fight the top tier now I have Warlock's RAGE.

Oh lol, the caps were accidental but they're appropriate so I'll leave 'em. ?

17 hours ago, teprometo said:

I went with Seekers because I need the avatar, and forgot that I could actually check boards, etc. before choosing. Oops.

No worries, for next time just as soon as you notice the Newest Round of the Obelisk Skirmish has started-post to say which faction's avatar you need. ? 

20 hours ago, emily_speck_15 said:

I'll join with you!

19 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Me too, and I can fight the top tier now I have Warlock's RAGE.

2 Members of the Fellowship of the    image.png.25c7db5633c794159f37bc0c10ddd2c6.png   image.png.25c7db5633c794159f37bc0c10ddd2c6.png     have chosen Thieves  (where skullduggery reigns supreme)

:medieval:To arms, legs, and buns! We BATTLE OUR  image.png.25c7db5633c794159f37bc0c10ddd2c6.png   image.png.25c7db5633c794159f37bc0c10ddd2c6.png OFF!!!! It is to be the "Fellowship of the Buns", with all of the LOTR references! 

Not sure which faction I will join yet. I need the seekers avie but the prediction is not in my favor.

So seekers or theives. Like the bank bribe and cheaper by the dozen boon. Just trying to figure out which one is more lucritive

On 1/16/2019 at 7:43 AM, DragonPhoenix said:

I'm in for Thieves as well this time to help with whoever needs that avatar. Love these obelisk threads where everyone helps each other out!

I feel the same way! Always watch the predictions before I make a final decision.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

On 1/18/2019 at 10:14 PM, splitting said:

Thank you to everyone who joined the thieves just to help those of us who still need the avatar!

And look how helpful we ended up being‼ :lmaosmiley:

:ph34r:

Did get a very rare item as a HAHA-you-lost prize though.

fur_cookie_lamp.gif

I wonder if that fills the room with the aroma of baked goods as the heat from the bulb warms the shade up... ?

15 hours ago, jellysundae said:

And look how helpful we ended up being‼ :lmaosmiley:

:ph34r:

Did get a very rare item as a HAHA-you-lost prize though.

fur_cookie_lamp.gif

I wonder if that fills the room with the aroma of baked goods as the heat from the bulb warms the shade up... ?

Haha, I appreciate you anyway! That IS a cute lamp though - I got a cucumber salad, one of my favorite food IRL!