Enter The Runway #72!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here.

I also just want to remind everyone that taking a screenshot of your entry (or asking me to make one, or asking me to explain how to make one, so you can get that perfect shot) is always okay; some items just look a little weird in the still image DTI provides. ?

Current theme: Factions
Description: Dress up a pet to represent any of the factions that fought in the Obelisk War:
                    Seekers, The Order of the Red Erisim, The Sway, Brute Squad, Thieves Guild or The Awakened.

Entering period: Monday, January 14 - Sunday, January 20 27
Voting period: Monday, January 21 28 - Sunday, January 27 February 3

Let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, or theme ideas! :D

On 1/21/2019 at 10:39 AM, Nielo said:

Hey guys, I've got a pretty bad cold going on, so I don't really have the energy to put the thread up today. I've also only received 5 entries, so I'm postponing the entry period by one week. Sorry about the delay!

I have only just read this. I hope since I am so late in wishing you a speedy recovery that you feel completely better. So sorry you haven't felt well.

17 hours ago, gypsyknees said:

I spilt water on my laptop just before Christmas so I've been AWOL!! But being in Australia (time zone ahead of most) I might be able to sneak into this round still ?

Yikes, laptops don't really enjoy water! ? Did you get it fixed/get a new laptop? (And yes, you were on time. :D )

15 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I have only just read this. I hope since I am so late in wishing you a speedy recovery that you feel completely better. So sorry you haven't felt well.

Thanks! ? I'm definitely feeling a lot better. :smile:

19 hours ago, Nielo said:

Yikes, laptops don't really enjoy water! ? Did you get it fixed/get a new laptop? (And yes, you were on time. :D )

Thanks! ? I'm definitely feeling a lot better. :smile:

It managed to come back to life after a few weeks of not being touched. The battery is definitely damaged/dead, so if I knock the power cord out (pretty easy with a macbook air cause its magnetic) then it all dies haha. But so glad cause I couldn't afford a new one ? I'm just doing assignments on google docs so it saves instantly phew. 

On 1/29/2019 at 4:37 PM, gypsyknees said:

It managed to come back to life after a few weeks of not being touched. The battery is definitely damaged/dead, so if I knock the power cord out (pretty easy with a macbook air cause its magnetic) then it all dies haha. But so glad cause I couldn't afford a new one ? I'm just doing assignments on google docs so it saves instantly phew. 

That's good to hear! Just hang onto that power chord! :P