Neopies Y20 Begin!

hrtbrk

I also voted in every category and didn't receive anything special. So far I only picked 9 of the winners but my picks were all winners  to me. Some that won I didn't like at all but they still won. Majority rules! I agree with @ midnight_spell360 that we should all have received something for not missing a day of voting. How cruel can NEO get??? LOL Thinking about this it would have been nice if you got something extra voting everyday BUT if you picked all 19 (you said there were 19 categories?) and got every one correct then you should get a really nice gift. WAIT! I just reread that comment. All it says is he voted all 19 days not that he got them all right. So where is my extra prize?????

4 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Can someone tell me where I can find the Neopies Raffle FAQ? What are the tickets for? And congratulations @Duma for not missing a single day. I got one green frame, so even if we voted in all 19 categories-if you didn't get all gold...no nice prizes. *hard gulp* ok-but that doesn't mean I am resentful to Duma or any other TDN friends that got all gold.  It seems that one missed out of 19 could have rated something-not the background but something bc it was an effort to make sure to vote every category. 

i forgot to vote for like 3 days in a row lol .. doesn't matter .. the BG is somehow buyable ^_^ 

I "missed" one... except I didn't. I am sure it was a glitch. I was so annoyed when I woke up one morning and saw my previous day's vote was somehow gone. Anyway... were there prizes for all gold or no?

Edit: just looked up the FAQ and saw the bonus background prize. I'd never have used it anyway, though the extra np from selling it would've been nice. 

Edited by charelan
additional info

On 2/7/2019 at 6:06 AM, Granny63020 said:

All it says is he voted all 19 days not that he got them all right. So where is my extra prize?????

It didn't had anything to do with all right or not, the thing that mattered was voting the day of, so all your votes (your own picks) should have a gold border. If you missed a day but voted for both categories the next day one will have a green border and that made you miss out for the the bonus pirze.

It would have been better if it was like DD/GMC. several bonus prizes, like 2 for example. All gold would get all of them. If you voted for each category but not the day off you'd get 1. If you missed a day completely you would be out of luck.

On 2/7/2019 at 4:08 AM, Duma said:

It didn't had anything to do with all right or not, the thing that mattered was voting the day of, so all your votes (your own picks) should have a gold border. If you missed a day but voted for both categories the next one will have a green border and that made you miss out for the the bonus pirze.

It would have been better if it was like DD/GMC. several bonus prizes, like 2 for example. All gold would get all of them. If you voted for each category but not the day off you'd get 1. If you missed a day completely you would be out of luck.

OK that's what happened. The 1st 2 have green borders. I thought I voted for them on the day they came out so I guess I didn't. Oh well... K SARA SARA Thanks for telling me.