Hello All! Newbie here! :D

FreyaFox

Lisa here! I finally decided to join in on the fun with TDN after lurking for over a year. LOL Glad I did. Having issues with logging in though. I can through my email, however, when I try to log in through the dailies it does not recognize my  username nor my email address. Any thoughts on that would be much appreciated.

I had 2 previous accounts on neopets about 18 years ago....one of my accounts was frozen for apparently using a cheat which was impossible because I was offline for 6 months due to computer issues. My other account was hacked and I actually saw items of mine disappearing while I was logged into the other account. ? Tried in vain to retrieve the other account but neopets would not respond to my plight. I was so distraught that I quit for probably 10 years.

But I am back with one of my previous neopet user names. lol

I am an avid collector of retired items, of which I really need to work on, but been hoarding my np lately. I started collecting them when I used to play because I loved how the item would change into something else if you took it out of your storage, shop or gallery. OMG the items I had back then are worth a darn fortune. Really not happy with restarting, but since my friend of whom introduced me to neopets passed I thought I would give it another shot.  My daughter also rejoined the day after she found out that I started up again Lol

I am online daily and hope to get to know all of you! 

*HUGS* :D 

TND forum.jpg

Tnd forum 2.jpg

This is what happens when I try to recover TND forums account link. ?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double or triple post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

To recover your information for you it's easiest if you create a ticket by using the Contact Us form. The admins responsible for that kind of help will see your problem a lot faster than on the forum. Also remember that the forum and the TDN site are different. The information you used here might not be the same as on the dailies site. If you hadn't created an account yet on there you'll have to register first.

In any case: Welcome to our forum! If you have any more issues let us know and we'll see how we can help (or re-direct you to the best way to get help)