What's your big NP maker?

Secretly A Pony

On 5/27/2020 at 5:45 AM, Secre said:

Everyone's tips about the Food Club made me go and check it out. With a 16 and a half year account, I've made over a million in a couple of weeks!! Had two days with zero return that made me doubt, but every other day I have made my money back and then some. Made something like 400,000np yesterday alone as a decent odds bet came through for me!!

Previously I'd relied on flash games and dailies which is so very slow in comparison!

After reading this i decided to give FC a try. And as the spreadsheet freak I am i'm feeling quite confident. lets see how that goes!

16 hours ago, anapm.agostini said:

After reading this i decided to give FC a try. And as the spreadsheet freak I am i'm feeling quite confident. lets see how that goes!

I am awful at betting in general I admit and so I've been using http://www.neopets.com/~Boochi_Target as my base for my bets. On days when he admits to taking risks in advance, I'll take a look at http://www.neopets.com/~Innocent to see whose odds I like best.

If you're not following someone else's bets, the general advice seems to be to always put your maximum of 10 bets down - and if you want the big payouts then to do so to the max np your account will allow - as you can then 'straddle' the risks.

But I've been playing for less than a month now and below are my returns:

image.png.75fd3112aa1890d39974319f3bc0fb0f.png

That includes today's bets and my complete losses of yesterday when I knew I shouldn't have followed Garet (Boochi) and did so anyway as I was doing it off my phone and was too lazy to get another page up!!

5 hours ago, Secre said:

I am awful at betting in general I admit and so I've been using http://www.neopets.com/~Boochi_Target as my base for my bets. On days when he admits to taking risks in advance, I'll take a look at http://www.neopets.com/~Innocent to see whose odds I like best.

If you're not following someone else's bets, the general advice seems to be to always put your maximum of 10 bets down - and if you want the big payouts then to do so to the max np your account will allow - as you can then 'straddle' the risks.

But I've been playing for less than a month now and below are my returns:

image.png.75fd3112aa1890d39974319f3bc0fb0f.png

That includes today's bets and my complete losses of yesterday when I knew I shouldn't have followed Garet (Boochi) and did so anyway as I was doing it off my phone and was too lazy to get another page up!!

Thanks for the Tips!

Yesterday I totally bombed because I had not understood that all the pirates I selected had to win *facepalm*

For todays bets I followed some guy I found on Redit, figure it will be easier to go along with more experienced peeps

But congrats on your results! Its quite impressive and definitely faster than the Stock Market 

7 minutes ago, anapm.agostini said:

Thanks for the Tips!

Yesterday I totally bombed because I had not understood that all the pirates I selected had to win *facepalm*

For todays bets I followed some guy I found on Redit, figure it will be easier to go along with more experienced peeps

But congrats on your results! Its quite impressive and definitely faster than the Stock Market 

Yes, that caught me out when I first tried - and I wasn't following someone else's bets!! The potential returns go up exponentially but the risk is obviously greater. From what I can gather Garet is usually a conservative better - and warns you when he's going left field randomly - so he tends to straddle bets across three venues.

It helps that I've got an older account so I can put in a maximum of 12300 odd neopoints per bet currently - and I'd been saving for a little while, albeit far more slowly, so I had the initial capital to plough into it. But my average return seems to be just over double, with four days of complete loss and several days of 1.2-1.5 in there as well. I think there have then been two days where I've had a return of over 400,000 on a total 123,000np bet, so it's worthwhile overall!

On 6/1/2020 at 11:42 AM, Secre said:

Yes, that caught me out when I first tried - and I wasn't following someone else's bets!! The potential returns go up exponentially but the risk is obviously greater. From what I can gather Garet is usually a conservative better - and warns you when he's going left field randomly - so he tends to straddle bets across three venues.

It helps that I've got an older account so I can put in a maximum of 12300 odd neopoints per bet currently - and I'd been saving for a little while, albeit far more slowly, so I had the initial capital to plough into it. But my average return seems to be just over double, with four days of complete loss and several days of 1.2-1.5 in there as well. I think there have then been two days where I've had a return of over 400,000 on a total 123,000np bet, so it's worthwhile overall!

I'm so glad I found this board because it literally made me 1,000,000np yesterday 😲

I've been browsing neo reddit for bets. There's always a daily thread and I just pick whatever has the set that has the safest "score" by the time I'm getting my bets on (which is right before work)

4 minutes ago, anapm.agostini said:

I'm so glad I found this board because it literally made me 1,000,000np yesterday 😲

I've been browsing neo reddit for bets. There's always a daily thread and I just pick whatever has the set that has the safest "score" by the time I'm getting my bets on (which is right before work)

Yep, I made just short of 1 million yesterday by using Garet and then tweaking his five arena bets to bolster my four arena's as I thought he was being a tad ambitious. My restraint paid off big time!!!