Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

"Don't let the shore be forgotten!" The strange Krawk then hands you a Forgotten Shore Map Piece.

The ghost of Coltzan appears to tell you the secret of receiving a million Neopoints from his shrine. Unforunately, he seems to have Kikoughela today.

Bank error in your favour. Collect 2,322 NP.

A Ghost rises out of the ground and says "BOO!"

Why, thank you Space Faerie! It's not worth much, but very cute! ^_^

A Kacheek Snowglobe suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

toy_kacheek_globe.gif

I got another one just now:
"Here, have Bullseye Pie," King Skarl says to you. You're surprised there was any food left over from his latest banquet, and even more surprised that he'd share, but you put it in your pocket anyway.

mfo_bullseye_pie.gif

I LOVE the kacheek snowglobe.  I have an appreciation for Kacheek items as my son has started adding them to his Mynci gallery.  He loves Myncis and Kacheeks so he started a gallery with Mynci and Kacheek items.  So I keep my eye out for them.  I am going to check for that snowglobe for him.  It is super cute.

Thank you, Space Faerie! ^_^

A Waffle Paradise Background suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

The Swamp Ghoul sneaks up behind you and says, "I will eat your Neopets for breakfast..." and then he floats away.

Chelvev370237 says, "I think its time you fed me!!!"

The Golden Pteri flies overhead, but none of your Neopets are Pteris so he just flies away.

Thank you, Space Faerie!

A Halloween Aisha Stamp suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

stamp_hal_aishahal.gif

ongratulations, tk421beth, you just found 2,335 Neopoints!

This happened today, 03/16/2016

WooHoo! This happened on March 18, 2016:

While out for a stroll, Bisbee66 looks down and finds 16,380 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

An Alien Aisha approaches and hands you Chocolate Coated Fish Pop. Gross.

Wow! This was really nice ^_^

While out for a stroll, Bisbee66 looks down and finds 9,531 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

"Here, have Tonguebeans," King Skarl says to you. You're surprised there was any food left over from his latest banquet, and even more surprised that he'd share, but you put it in your pocket anyway.

Bank error in your favour. Collect 2,186 NP.

NQ is actually giving me REs today!

You happen upon a travelling library and are given a free copy of How to Talk to TDMBGPOP. Enjoy!

While out for a stroll, Jeszybelle looks down and finds 10,477 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

I missed the notification, but a Buzz Transmogrification Potion showed up in my inventory, too!  :3  Maybe April Fool's is my lucky day.  Haha.

While out for a stroll, Jeszybelle looks down and finds 26,174 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

I love 1/4 now. o:

Edited by fishstick013

• 2 weeks later...

The Black Pteri sits on a nearby fence post howling doom and misery for all to hear…

The Ghost Lupe appears suddenly and growls before disappearing again. You wonder what that was all about....

The Ghost Lupe growls, "My what tasty Neopets you have!"