Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

You've never seen so many traps in your life. Seriously. Someone must really not want you to be here. You wonder how many traps there really are, and who put them here. 

trap.gif
OH NO!

And, while you were thinking that and not paying attention, you set off another one. You watch as the arrows fly right at you, but luckily Harrund was paying attention and pushes you out of the way just in time. 

shoyru_red_left.gif

But while you're safe, Harrund suffers a bit of damage and loses some HP. 

Really? Who put the traps there?  :shiftyeyes_anim: Hmmm...TNT? Poor Harrund, he not only loses his health/endurance points but he is literally stripped of his dignity!  :laughingsmiley: 

Luckily there is Healing Springs and Healing potions. Don't worry, lil buddy, you'll be ready to finish your 10 battles at the Obelisk Skirmish in no time. :medieval: 

• 2 weeks later...

"A speckled Xweetok runs up to you and says, "Xandra was right! Spread the word!" and runs off."

"A passing zombie runs into you and doesn't even seem to notice. Once she's gone you realise she dropped a piece of a long lost treasure map!"

:laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...

"Here, have Smoked Meridellian Fish," King Skarl says to you. You're surprised there was any food left over from his latest banquet, and even more surprised that he'd share, but you put it in your pocket anyway

You have completed a quest for an Earth Faerie.
earth-faerie-2-2.jpg
Together, our hard work will help make Faerieland flourish.

For your efforts, Alafair's strength has increased!

• 3 weeks later...

Zafie I had that happen once last year, a very nice surprise it was too!

I got a lovely SHH today as well :D

AFKTluB.png

Why thank you! Looks like feeding my pets little but omelette can have unexpected benefits! :D

Zafie I had that happen once last year, a very nice surprise it was too!

I got a lovely SHH today as well :D

AFKTluB.png

Why thank you! Looks like feeding my pets little but omelette can have unexpected benefits! :D

Oh right on. Oooo congrats!! :D

ouzyUGK.png

Woah what an awesome surprise! I could always use 10k xD

I am currently playing Neoquest II, so getting lots of random events as of late. The most recent one has a picture of a Shoyru in a purple and pink pilot costume (so cute) and says "A blue Shoyru zooms down from the sky and lands nearby! Wheeee!!!"

Originally, Paprika_Love had a slorg hall_petpet1.gifnamed Sluggo. Thanks to my new Guild The Kindness Project, I got my last 2 pieces of the Secret Laboratory Map and of course, assembled the Petpet Lab Map immediately after. The first ray blast turned Sluggo into petpetlab_soot.gif this Pile of Soot and got me my latest avatar. But after shooting the Pile of Soot (aka Sluggo) repeatedly and only upping his Level to 3, I removed the Pile of Soot (which turned back into a slorg) and shot him as New_Sluggo to get:

The Kookith begins wildly pushing buttons on the console, which looks to be made of cardboard and... Achyfi cans?! This can't be right! You begin formulating a plan to rescue your Petpet and run far, far away, but it's too late. The ray has already been fired... 

gobbler_ghost.gif New_Sluggo's new look!

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. 

You should come back tomorrow and try again!