Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lucky! Still waiting for the day I can fight Von Roo!

I intentionally don't keep my BD pet as my active to avoid negative random events (on two occasions lost permanent HP because of the ghost of Hubrid Nox) but starting to wonder if the odds of attracting Von Roo are somehow higher if there's a certain amount of HP required (e.g. 100 HP at least?)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Duma).
Please keep your posts on topic. This one is to post the Random events that you encountered.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2018 at 5:13 PM, Duma said:

Well Yes Nigel, I have. I've even bought some but that doesn't turn out too well atm now does it?

@Duma Didn't it bother you that Nigel is holding a paper cup with string? Like WHO is going to take stock tips from someone running around using cups and string as their mode of communication??!!!:lmaosmiley:  :headset:This emoji is better equipped than Nigel. o_O

"Don't let the shore be forgotten!" The strange Krawk then hands you a Forgotten Shore Map Piece.

Wonder what the real name of this shore is? Who lived there before and named it and why arent they here now? Things to think about LOL

You have completed a quest for a Fire Faerie. (She asked for a Pumpkin Lid Hat)
fire-faerie-1-2.jpg
Thanks so much! With your help, we'll have Faerieland fixed up in no time!

For your efforts, Alafair's strength has increased!

A ghost cackles insanely and steals 302 NP from you...

While out for a stroll, Alafair looks down and finds 4,741 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

"Here, have Gruel," King Skarl says to you. You're surprised there was any food left over from his latest banquet, and even more surprised that he'd share, but you put it in your pocket anyway.

A passing zombie runs into you and doesn't even seem to notice. Once she's gone you realise she dropped a piece of a long lost treasure map!

While out for a stroll, Alafair looks down and finds 4,578 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

I get RE's frequently but usually they aren't worth anything. I get the petty stuff that's pretty useless. WELL! I was refreshing the page at the Money Tree and this is the 1st time I have ever received a paint brush so I am excited about it. I collect Paint brushes and petpet paint brushes and I don't have this one in my gallery. What paint brush does this petpet brush match?

A chill runs up your spine and you feel someone behind you. Thankfully, it's just Jacko the Phantom painter here to give you Maraquan Petpet Paint Brush. He quickly fades away, and you decide to focus on your new item so you don't get the creeps.

Completed the coincidence quest today...

"A crew of Alien Aishas docks with the ship, comes aboard, snaps photos of everything they see, then leaves for their next tourist stop."

(That's not creepy.. LOL *aliens*)

Also, I got a RE @ the coincidence. Before completing the quest.

"An Alien Aisha hands you Rotten Tomato Salad"

EDIT: GOT ANOTHER ONE. TODAY I WOULD SEE MY LUCK. :)

"Don't let the shore be forgotten!" The strange Krawk then hands you a Forgotten Shore Map Piece.

EDIT: Got another

A red Poogle hops past and says "Hi!"

1/14/19

This one. My pirate Eyrie I keep using the lab ray with hopes to turn him into something cooler, apparently wants to be a sharp dressed man. Hmm.

""You will buy me lots of presents from the Grooming Parlour wont you?"" He says. ^^ Looking for a mate, hon? Lol.

Edited by Ember

Not an RE, but faerie quest: Fyora gave me 3 stats boosts on my main pet - including level, so now I'm priced out of dubloon training and up to 3 codestones. Thanks, I guess? Might have to start staying up past my bedtime hoping Deadly Dice will drop my pet 2 levels again. Sigh.