Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

ptffgos.png

Why thank you, MissBubbles2! I spent 300k+ trying to get to 200 avatars (I went from 172 all the way to 199 yesterday!), so this certainly helps! :D

f2oiab4.png

Looks like a cheerful morning!

image.png.f719526386c915654ea01e41bf3adf6b.png  What do you mean that a "Cloud from old Faerieland" crashes to the ground?

Random clouds fall down from the sky in Neopia? cirrus_grey_rain.gif  Is this comparable to Sky Lab/Space junk falling down on us in real life? draik_run.gif And it's a CLOUD! How heavy is a cloud in Neopia? gnorbu_stormy.gif I just thought this was a WEIRD RE!!! gnorbu_cloud_dancing.gif

?????

image.png.b08561d0f9e278ebfbace96f2ce73064.png

SERIOUSLY???!!!

I mean I know I've been focusing on defence lately but only because the Faerie Festival boosted strength a lot and I need to balance things out...

GRRRRR

That 16 codestone's worth of training down the pan then!

No it isn't because those 2 were gained during the festival, so they might even have been free, but still... *grumbles*

Oh my life, and when I go to pay for the course he was already on...

image.png.c656b7eff6c2bcfcedb469aa24f2bc4d.png

?

So i went to the Shopwiz on my main ... and it turns out i have a Dark Faerie Quest

dark-faerie-2-1.jpg
You didn't really mean to help me, did you? *sigh* I thought not.

You are supposed to bring me:
toy_charm_twistdoughnut.gif
Twisted Doughnut Charm

So I went to my side to buy this item ... and ... I have a Water Faerie Quest there too 

water-faerie-1-1.jpg
Don't give up yet! Encountering a little trouble doesn't mean that you should abandon your quest for wisdom entirely.

You are supposed to bring me:
boo_crepe_recipes.gif
Crepe Recipes

? I think a side-trip to the Rattling Cauldron is in order for my battling today...

image.png.5ef58c0f7e3cd8cb70fda30cbc4a2d38.png

SOMEONE needs to be taught a lesson!

image.png.98fc5a05078a3ee923527851e980a66f.png???

EDIT:

He has redeemed himself mildly by one of his prizes making me giggle. xD

19069.gif
Snot My Fault

• 2 weeks later...

@Duma  image.pngHow did Count Von Roo Bite your Robot Kacheek on its neck? Wouldn't he break his fangs on the metal casing?????:lmaosmiley: Then you have the "nice" message that Count Von Roo will be waiting for you in the Battledome-sounds like a secondary location problem to me (John Mulaney-Street Smarts www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWX0mWNHHPg ) ! :ph34r:

1 hour ago, midnight_spell360 said:

@Duma  image.pngHow did Count Von Roo Bite your Robot Kacheek on its neck? Wouldn't he break his fangs on the metal casing?????:lmaosmiley: Then you have the "nice" message that Count Von Roo will be waiting for you in the Battledome-sounds like a secondary location problem to me (John Mulaney-Street Smarts www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWX0mWNHHPg ) ! :ph34r:

Well, actually it's just robot housing (she's eventide underneath) but I wondered the same thing tbh. And the "new Challenger" part. HA! Don't make me laugh, beat him on hard with a 1 hit KO. My girl isn't a pushover :P

image.png

Also, today I get this (I've been getting RE's every day, sometimes multiple and I'm not really doing anything more than normal since I barely play for AC, and I didn't even take the RE perk from CC)

image.png

Girl, you're already Bloated! AND you're in a hotel, you can eat whenever and whatever you want! ?

2 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

image.png.d265e76eb176a66ae5a99fa12bb39e90.png Neopets is DOWN is the WORST Random Event for me!!!?

Sorry TDN Monitors, I don't know where to post this but I thought I could just express my despair here... ??

I woke up early to get some YYB goals in and got the Red Pteri of DOOM :(