Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Well I did get an Earth Faerie quest recently, but those are pretty much useless so I turned it down.

I believe that if you play with them, they have a chance of giving out some really valuable items (although crackers always disappear after you use them once).

I got told to go to Mystery Island today by some dragon, other than that nothing interesting!

Saw that, lucky for some, although they aren't worth that much, then again better than what I got :P Although I got a Green Ranaka Bead the other day :D

Like... how valuable? Paint brush valuable? Or is it all over the board?

Well honestly I don't know - you'll have to ask somebody who knows more about crackers. :yes:

While going through my SDB a couple of days ago, I did get a random Bori saying 'Brr... it's cold in here!', but actually significant.

I just got an earth faerie quest today, right after I feed my pet <_<

I experienced a pointless but new SHH on the site last week..

TheGrrrKing2nd (my pet) says: 'Give me more faires! I need them!'

...... ?

I got a peice of the petpet lab map yesterday, sucks since it is only worth around 800 neopoints.

Well I did get an Earth Faerie quest recently, but those are pretty much useless so I turned it down.

You do know that the earth faerie can raise a ability right? I never turn a faerie quest down, unless its interfering with the job agency ;)

I just got a visit from the sloth bullies that took away 20% of my neopoints and because i was RS'ing at that time, i had a lot of neopoints on hand. So they took appr 70k from me *curse*

Edit Wow im a super member now *jaw break*

You do know that the earth faerie can raise a ability right? I never turn a faerie quest down, unless its interfering with the job agency ;)

Raising abilities does not have any real effect, therefore earth faerie quests are still useless. :P

And earlier today I got stared at by an evil ghost. I stared back until the ghost fled in terror. :devil:

Well increasing the level of abilities is useless as far as the Neopets BD experts I know are concerned. However there might be some obscure effects I don't know about. *shrug*

And according to TDN's article, the earth faerie can only make your pets full...

I'm not sure... I guess it could just be a really rare thing.

I just got one of those random booming speakers at the space station.