Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Thieves... It's the time of giving, not taking! If you would have asked I might have given you some np! They're lucky my pet was already in a battle or he would have fought them off for sure!

Screenshot-2017-12-22 Battleground of the Obelisk.png

37 minutes ago, lakecat said:

OK someone had better adopt this little fella. :angel: BTW I don't appreciate the emotional manipulation and the guilt trip. :guiltysmiley: :hmmph::D

Neopets SHH Why not adopt.JPG

Yeah I hate this RE for exactly that reason, lol.

Whoa! Tatofase has suddenly gotten stronger! This is what happens after a balanced breakfast. At least that's what the Battle Faerie tells you.

You happen upon a travelling library and are given a free copy of The Threat Outside. Enjoy!

Use the arrow keys to scan through this electronic book and find out more.
The Threat Outside

You have completed a quest for an Earth Faerie.
earth-faerie-1-2.jpg
Good work! Wasn't this so much more fun than helping a Dark Faerie? I thought so!

For your efforts, Alafair's strength has increased!

A Ghost takes 768 NP from you and puts it on the money tree!

You have completed a quest for a Dark Faerie.
dark-faerie-2-1.jpg
Thanks for the help. You're the only one who understands... *sigh*

For your efforts, Alafair's health has increased!

You feel a chill and a bit lighter... GAH, a ghost just stole 1,292 NP from you!

:grrr:

On a day when I have to earn my shares 15k, this is NOT COOL!

You have completed a quest for a Fire Faerie.
fire-faerie-1-1.jpg
Ha! I cast a spell without setting anything on fire -- wait. Never mind.

For your efforts, Alafair's strength has increased!

25/01/2018

So is Fayora having out of body experiences? :biggrin:

You have completed a quest for Queen Fyora.
queen-faerie-2-1.jpg
You have a noble heart, kind Neopian. Do not think that you go unnoticed.

For your efforts, Alafair's level, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!

You have completed a quest for the Battle Faerie.
battle-faerie-1-2.jpg
This should help our cause. The war is not yet won, but the battle turns in our favour.

For your efforts, Alafair's defence, strength, and health have increased!

1 hour ago, lakecat said:

This is true! I had just eaten a chewy granola bar when this happened! :icecream: :laughingsmiley:

Neopets SHH Battle Faerie level-2.JPG

Haha, don't give JS ideas . . .

This random event was brought to you by [insert snack food manufacturer here] :P

You have completed a quest for a Grey Faerie.
grey-faerie-2-1.jpg
Thank you for showing me kindness, fair Neopian. I'll not forget your deed.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Water faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

Her gift with the tides has surged Alafair's defence!

8 hours ago, Angeló said:

darkinvention loses 2 strength and says: It's been so long since I trained I feel a bit weak. Can I do some strength training?

D:< Loses TWO strength points? Wow, losing one is bad enough! At least these bad REs aren't that common, but that really blows.

14 hours ago, Angeló said:

darkinvention loses 2 strength and says: It's been so long since I trained I feel a bit weak. Can I do some strength training?

No wonder he feels a bit weak, he just lost two strength points!!!:confused: Duh!  What sense does that make?  Let's do some strength training to train back the strength just taken away from me making me feel weak.  LOL.

You spot Balthazar making a mad dash away from some pursuing faeries. In his haste, he drops Weak Bottled Earth Faerie and you pick it up. Now... what do do with it?

I saw a bright red box and I thought 'OMG, WHAT HAVE I DONE?!'' until I realised it was a random event :whistle:

edit

"What are ye lookin' at?", a pirate demands. "Yer Neopoints or ye'll walk the plank!" You hastily hand over 1,797 NP.

image.pngThe site has been pretty good to me in the past couple of days.  A piece of treasure map today and a meerca transmogrification that came from who knows where (because of the lag).  I hope these awesome REs continue.  problem is, with the good REs come the not so good ones too.:unsure: