Adopted a pet with name that's close to a vulgar word. Should I be worried?

Secretly A Pony

I've heard of TNT freezing accounts for inappropriate names. The pet is a Dimensional Kougra at level 16 and 318 intelligence with a Gruslen, and it's nine years old. So yeah, I really want to keep it, but I worry the name may get flagged and my account will be frozen.

3 hours ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

I don't truly know, but it seems to me that if he/she has been kicking about for nine years already, you're probably safe? 

I feel the same, while it is close, it's not immediately obvious, I mean, to me it doesn't shout that it's intentionally close, like a teenage guy's trololol kind of thing. I guess (even more) time will tell if it's safe or not.

If you didn't mention its resemblance to another word, I wouldn't have noticed at all. That said, when I typed it into Google Translate, it's detected as Latin, and I'm not sure whether the translation is accurate or not... The spelling also differs from a location in Burma by only one letter

Good news: The name would've been fine.

Bad news: Since I opened my big mouth, they deleted the pet.

Next time, I won't ask.

From support: Sadly although the name would be fine the pet was removed from a compromised account and did need to be returned home.  ?

31 minutes ago, Secretly A Pony said:

Good news: The name would've been fine.

Bad news: Since I opened my big mouth, they deleted the pet.

Next time, I won't ask.

From support: Sadly although the name would be fine the pet was removed from a compromised account and did need to be returned home.  ?

I don't think the pet was deleted. It seems it was removed from your account, and returned to its original owner. According to what you posted, "from support", it sounds like someone's account was "hacked into", and those who did sent it to the pound, or asked if anyone wanted it, even though it wasn't theirs to do so. Support returned the pet to the compromised account. Unfortunately, you didn't know that. If that happened to me, (got a pet from a compromised account), I'd be a little sad, but at least happy knowing the pet was returned to the rightful owner. And, if my account was compromised and my pet traded/pounded, I'd want my pet back, too. Sorry this happened.