PB clothing question

Kute

Hello all.  I am a bit confused as how PB clothing works. I see in my closet I have a ton of PB clothing for different pets I no longer have. So I had a desert draik and decided that I really liked the PB tail rings that the color comes with. I took them off the Desert draik,  put them on my water draik, and then transferred the pet to my sister who also wanted the pb items. But once she adopted the pet the rings disappeared from my water draik and transferred with the desert draik. They did not end up in my closet. 

How come I can't keep these items? All other previous PB items from long gone pets are in my closet, but the rings won't transfer. 

56 minutes ago, emily_speck_15 said:

So paint brush clothing only stays with the pet that corresponds to the paint brush.  So in order to get the desert draik clothing to your sister, you would have to transfer it with a desert draik.  

Yup. What Emily said. 

PB clothes only transfer with the same colored Pet.

sometimes people with a lot of extra PB clothing adopt colored unclothed Pets from the Pound just to dress them up and find them a suitable home.

Also , if you transfer a Desert Draik, remove the clothes and put them on another Draik (no matter what color it is) ... when you transfer your Desert Draik back the clothes will go back with them ... you will have to change its species (or color ...  i think ... but definitely species) in order for the PB clothes to stay on the other account ... 

5 hours ago, Angeló said:

Yup. What Emily said. 

PB clothes only transfer with the same colored Pet.

sometimes people with a lot of extra PB clothing adopt colored unclothed Pets from the Pound just to dress them up and find them a suitable home.

Also , if you transfer a Desert Draik, remove the clothes and put them on another Draik (no matter what color it is) ... when you transfer your Desert Draik back the clothes will go back with them ... you will have to change its species (or color ...  i think ... but definitely species) in order for the PB clothes to stay on the other account ... 

Oh i see. That makes a lot more sense about the species. I get it now. Thanks for clearing it up :D

Wow, learned something today as well! Didn't know that the clothes would go with the original pet when transferred. I was having the same problem but with robot housing. Guess I'll just have to keep both of them on my main account. Thanks for explaining Angeló!

*sigh*

And I'm not understanding this again. I KNOW that I'd managed to get my head around it before, but the comprehension's clearly escaped since. ?

Again I'm wondering HOW and people's explanations so far aren't making sense to my poor brain. ?

@jellysundae

You have a Desert Draik on your main 

You have a Water Draik on your side

You want to put said Desert PB clothes on the Water Draik

You transfer Desert Draik to your side (the Desert PB clothes go with it because they correspond)

[However , if you have an Island Draik on your main with both Desert & Island PB Clothes , and you transfer it to your side , the Desert PB clothes WON'T transfer , but Island PB Clothes WILL (again , because Island clothes correspond with Island , but Desert ones clash with Island)]

Now we are on your side

You move the Desert PB Clothes from your Desert Draik to your Water Draik and you save the changes. Everything looks good. Water Draik is all bling-bling and Desert Draik is naked but it's ok because he's happy to give away his clothes :p 

Second day ... You transfer Desert Draik back to your main. Oops , the Desert PB Clothes go back with it. Water Draik is naked again and is sad.

In order for the Desert PB Clothes to stay on your Water Draik (on the side account) , you gotta change the Desert Draik to another color or another species entirely (so the Desert PB Clothes would clash and not go back with the pet) ...