Peopha's Party

Angeló

Well she's looking very elegant there! How very nice of Granny‼

That hair looks so good on Peophins.

I like this a lot, Angeló, nice colour balance going on, the red from her tail and lips compliment the chandelier and carpet, tying all the red elements together really nicely, the light and neutral tone of the dress works especially well against the red carpet and overall darkness of the room, makes it pop rather than fight for your attention as a more bold gown would. The necklace works very nicely with that dress, too.

Top marks my good sir! ?

I'm so glad you posted this picture of her. She is lovely, just lovely!

7 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Well she's looking very elegant there! How very nice of Granny‼

That hair looks so good on Peophins.

I like this a lot, Angeló, nice colour balance going on, the red from her tail and lips compliment the chandelier and carpet, tying all the red elements together really nicely, the light and neutral tone of the dress works especially well against the red carpet and overall darkness of the room, makes it pop rather than fight for your attention as a more bold gown would. The necklace works very nicely with that dress, too.

Top marks my good sir! ?

Thank you .. I was going for Quiet Desperation :D 

I mean ... Classic Elegance 

I'm so glad you posted this picture of her. She is lovely, just lovely!

Thank you ❤️ She loves this classic look 

Books.   Needs more books.   Because everyone always needs more books always.

Other than that highly bias tidbit, the only think I notice is the blue limbs stand out strongly from the background pieces.  i would try a sort of haze or fog over everything, see if i could even the tone out a little.   But that's my personal opinion.   Over all I think you've done very well.

6 hours ago, Rayd1978 said:

Books.   Needs more books.   Because everyone always needs more books always.

Other than that highly bias tidbit, the only think I notice is the blue limbs stand out strongly from the background pieces.  i would try a sort of haze or fog over everything, see if i could even the tone out a little.   But that's my personal opinion.   Over all I think you've done very well.

This is the only fog that won't remove the Black Candles ... it's not much of an improvement honestly

medium_preview.png

Agreed, keep the candles certainly.   I do think the green fog is an improvement, but a small one.  The green plays off the blue plays off the gold, plays off the flames... it adds, but indirectly.

22 hours ago, Rayd1978 said:

Agreed, keep the candles certainly.   I do think the green fog is an improvement, but a small one.  The green plays off the blue plays off the gold, plays off the flames... it adds, but indirectly.

unfortunately this is DTI generated image. The actual mist doesn't look like this at all ..