FFQ

With your current pets, or one you'd make?

What don't you like?  (pets or colours)

What DO you like? 

Have any sets in mind?  Like I found the hooded figure lupe set that looks like Jedi robes while playing with dress to impress, so I created a lupe, and narrowed down colours that I liked, and thought might match the set best for my guy.

4 hours ago, emily_speck_15 said:

Another option is if you collect avatars, you get one for painting a buzz

I was kind of thinking of going for a Halloween Ruki for the same reason (avatar). But I think they're so ugly and I really don't want to waste my FFQ. 

6 hours ago, GillyTook said:

With your current pets, or one you'd make?

What don't you like?  (pets or colours)

What DO you like? 

Have any sets in mind?  Like I found the hooded figure lupe set that looks like Jedi robes while playing with dress to impress, so I created a lupe, and narrowed down colours that I liked, and thought might match the set best for my guy.

Well, My Jubjub and Poogle are permanent to my account. Mrdumbo (currently a blumaroo) is my labrat. My problem in changing my current pets is that I can't really find a color I like for Jubjub or Poogle. I'm thinking of sending the Tuskaninny to my side and creating a stealth Jetsam, or keeping him morphing to a Tonu and going Darigan for the avatar - as  his name would still fit. But, Darigan is a relatively cheap paint brush so I also feel that would be a waste. 

I'm not huge into clothes/wearables. I just don't know.... If MSP was an option this would be so simple lol

23 hours ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

I was kind of thinking of going for a Halloween Ruki for the same reason (avatar). But I think they're so ugly and I really don't want to waste my FFQ. 

Pssst After you spend a little more time here, we do have an avatar lending program... Don't waste your FFQ getting a pet you don't want

2 hours ago, emily_speck_15 said:

Pssst After you spend a little more time here, we do have an avatar lending program... Don't waste your FFQ getting a pet you don't want

I've noticed that but I'm also super confused as to how it all works. Not like confusing me is difficult though smh lol

Does anyone know if the scarf type thing on the stealthy vandagyre is removable or not?

12 hours ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

I've noticed that but I'm also super confused as to how it all works. Not like confusing me is difficult though smh lol

Does anyone know if the scarf type thing on the stealthy vandagyre is removable or not?

I have a Stealthy Vandagyre and all of the clothing items can come off. I had my girl painted Stealthy first and then she zapped Camouflage when I was going for Faerie. Fell in love with the Camo so I left her.

For the Buzzin avatar since you have to use a FFQ to paint a Buzz I created a Stealthy Buzz and I still have him on my side account.

You don't have to decide anything right away, the FFQ reward will keep forever. But if you get another FFQ in the meantime they won't stack so be sure to use your first one before redeeming for the second one.

On 1/24/2019 at 5:03 PM, LekkerLekker89 said:

What questions do you have?  The first thing is to keep posting on tdn, as the requirement is having 50 posts and with that you have enough avatars (200).  From there you send in a request here: https://alp.thedailyneopets.com/

And then wait!  The chains run once a month, and you will get a message on here asking if you still want to be a part of the chain, which when you reply yes to, will get scheduled.  The pet will be transferred to you, and then you just transfer it on to the next person.  You can do up to four a month, so it is a great way to get some avatars!