Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Evianle

New to the forums :)

Hello!

My preferred name is Evi. I have been playing Neopets for 8 1/2 years - 9 years now, and through thick and thin I've stuck with this site.

I've been lurking on TDN for a good long while now, and I finally decided maybe I should create an account and introduce myself.

I would love to have more friends on Neopets, so don't be a stranger! ๐Ÿ˜Š

It's nice to see you come out of the shadows Evi! I'm sure you'll find some more neofriends here!

Hello o/

Seems we're all (apart from @Duma) pretty rubbish and saying hi to newbies, lol. ๐Ÿ˜… But we are all nice, honest!

Hi, Evi! Welcome! I'm relatively new to the forums myself but have been having a good time so far. Good bunch of people.

1 hour ago, teprometo said:

Hi, Evi! Welcome! I'm relatively new to the forums myself but have been having a good time so far. Good bunch of people.

:ph34r:

*slips teprometo a well-stuffed envelope when no-one's looking*

Hi Evi! I wish I could say "through thick and thin I've stuck with this site", but I'm an on off gal ๐Ÿ˜›ย Childhood player and teen but only been active again for about a year (I'm 25) after a few years off. Nice to meet you!! I hope to see you around TDN ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

6 hours ago, gypsyknees said:

Hi Evi! I wish I could say "through thick and thin I've stuck with this site", but I'm an on off gal ๐Ÿ˜›ย Childhood player and teen but only been active again for about a year (I'm 25) after a few years off. Nice to meet you!! I hope to see you around TDN ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

It's nice to meet you too!

I've been a little on and off too depending on my situation, but no matter what I always come back to Neopets as soon as I can. It's been my home ever since I was really little and I played with my mom.ย 

You will most definitely be seeing me around XD so I can't wait to see you sometimes on TDN, too.

Thank you for your kind welcome!

Hi Paula, welcome to you too! I hope you'll like our forums. ๐Ÿ™‚

On 1/26/2019 at 3:09 AM, Evianle said:

Hello!

My preferred name is Evi. I have been playing Neopets for 8 1/2 years - 9 years now, and through thick and thin I've stuck with this site.

I've been lurking on TDN for a good long while now, and I finally decided maybe I should create an account and introduce myself.

I would love to have more friends on Neopets, so don't be a stranger! ๐Ÿ˜Š

9 years wow.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

2 minutes ago, Aboucher said:

9 years wow.

It's a good site lol. Worth sticking with for a long time ๐Ÿ˜Š and I technically have a lost account that's at least 1 year older ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

37 minutes ago, Evianle said:

It's a good site lol. Worth sticking with for a long time ๐Ÿ˜Š and I technically have a lost account that's at least 1 year older ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Is your real name Evi? That's a cool name. Sorry if that's not an okay question.ย 

Just now, Aboucher said:

Is your real name Evi? That's a cool name. Sorry if that's not an okay question.ย 

It's fine for asking! My real name is Kindra, actually. But I prefer going by Evi, as my online name ๐Ÿ˜€

5 minutes ago, Evianle said:

It's fine for asking! My real name is Kindra, actually. But I prefer going by Evi, as my online name ๐Ÿ˜€

Okay cool, I'm Alex. Short for Alexandra. I don't have an online name lol. I should though. That would be hella cool. Like xan (zan) or something.ย