New to the forums :)

Evianle

Hello!

My preferred name is Evi. I have been playing Neopets for 8 1/2 years - 9 years now, and through thick and thin I've stuck with this site.

I've been lurking on TDN for a good long while now, and I finally decided maybe I should create an account and introduce myself.

I would love to have more friends on Neopets, so don't be a stranger! ?

1 hour ago, teprometo said:

Hi, Evi! Welcome! I'm relatively new to the forums myself but have been having a good time so far. Good bunch of people.

:ph34r:

*slips teprometo a well-stuffed envelope when no-one's looking*

Hi Evi! I wish I could say "through thick and thin I've stuck with this site", but I'm an on off gal ? Childhood player and teen but only been active again for about a year (I'm 25) after a few years off. Nice to meet you!! I hope to see you around TDN ? 

6 hours ago, gypsyknees said:

Hi Evi! I wish I could say "through thick and thin I've stuck with this site", but I'm an on off gal ? Childhood player and teen but only been active again for about a year (I'm 25) after a few years off. Nice to meet you!! I hope to see you around TDN ? 

It's nice to meet you too!

I've been a little on and off too depending on my situation, but no matter what I always come back to Neopets as soon as I can. It's been my home ever since I was really little and I played with my mom. 

You will most definitely be seeing me around XD so I can't wait to see you sometimes on TDN, too.

Thank you for your kind welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/26/2019 at 3:09 AM, Evianle said:

Hello!

My preferred name is Evi. I have been playing Neopets for 8 1/2 years - 9 years now, and through thick and thin I've stuck with this site.

I've been lurking on TDN for a good long while now, and I finally decided maybe I should create an account and introduce myself.

9 years wow.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Just now, Aboucher said:

Is your real name Evi? That's a cool name. Sorry if that's not an okay question. 

It's fine for asking! My real name is Kindra, actually. But I prefer going by Evi, as my online name ?

5 minutes ago, Evianle said:

It's fine for asking! My real name is Kindra, actually. But I prefer going by Evi, as my online name ?

Okay cool, I'm Alex. Short for Alexandra. I don't have an online name lol. I should though. That would be hella cool. Like xan (zan) or something. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2019 at 4:09 PM, Evianle said:

Hello!

Wow! That's great you have been on Neopets for about nine years now :D I have as well, so many things. I think the greatest was the Neopocolyse we all survived. That lag...that lag was so real! Haha. I remember once we were sitting on a board and I kid you not, it was almost 15 minutes for the board to load because they were doing server work, everyone thought the site had broken.

Same, I have so many better friends on Neopets than in real life as well ^-^

On 2/28/2019 at 6:02 PM, asilent_love said:

Wow! That's great you have been on Neopets for about nine years now :D I have as well, so many things. I think the greatest was the Neopocolyse we all survived. That lag...that lag was so real! Haha. I remember once we were sitting on a board and I kid you not, it was almost 15 minutes for the board to load because they were doing server work, everyone thought the site had broken.

Same, I have so many better friends on Neopets than in real life as well ^-^

Oh jeez lol, I remember that. What a horrific amount of lag. I'm surprised I bothered playing through it. For me, I think about more recent things a lot, like when the Altador plot came along, and plots like with Krawk Island and the plot with the masks.

Although my fondest memories are of when I very first started my account, and my mom helped me play ☺.

Speaking of my mom made me think of her account, and I just found out something WILD. She's had her current account for SIXTEEN AND A HALF YEARS. Literally almost a year and a half off of my entire lifespan. A bit less. Isn't that crazy?

4 hours ago, barrelchic22 said:

Hi Evi! My name is Samantha and I just joined TDN as well after years of lurking ? nice to meet you!

It's nice to meet you too, Samantha! What got you to come out of the shadows, and how long have you been lurking? ?

23 hours ago, Evianle said:

It's nice to meet you too, Samantha! What got you to come out of the shadows, and how long have you been lurking? ?

I'm not sure! I honestly just finally decided I wanted to do all the things I never pursued in the past and figured that TDN was a great way to get started! In the past when I was on Neopets years ago I always played games and stuff but didn't do any quests, plots, avatar collecting, or anything like that. This time around after a few years' hiatus I decided to go for it :) what brought you out of the shadows?

11 hours ago, barrelchic22 said:

I'm not sure! I honestly just finally decided I wanted to do all the things I never pursued in the past and figured that TDN was a great way to get started! In the past when I was on Neopets years ago I always played games and stuff but didn't do any quests, plots, avatar collecting, or anything like that. This time around after a few years' hiatus I decided to go for it ? what brought you out of the shadows?

For me personally, I didn't completely recognise that TDN had forums at all lol, until fairly recently after I clicked on like a fashion show featured pet. I had some time to actually look through the forums and figured, hey, why not join? It looks like a nice forum board!