That's Not Rubbish Avatar Bug?

Hansy900

I've been suffering through daily stretches of hanging out at the dump myself, trying to refresh something that will grant me the avatar. When I first started trying for this one, I found the JellyNeo avatar page that advises that only certain items are avatar-eligible. The faeries, petpets, and paintbrushes at least make sense to me, but the apple core? Really? Doesn't seem like that one belongs in the "It's not Rubbish" category! Unfortunately, I can't confirm a specific item that worked for me yet, but the wait goes on.

Good luck with your avatar quest and if you do get it, I look forward to hearing what worked for you, I'm sure we are not the only two still frustrated by this one!

19 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

No one knows if it's broken or if if it simply restocks so rarely. It could be months for all we know. 

I got a faerie healing* potion my like 5th refresh so maybe I'm lucky? But it did not result in the avatar.

I just submitted a ticket, meaning I emailed them because tickets are down.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

2 hours ago, Hansy900 said:

I got a faerie potion my like 5th refresh so maybe I'm lucky? But it did not result in the avatar.

That's extremely lucky. I haven't heard of anyone finding an item that's eligible for the avatar for ages. But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the avatar has been broken all along, as there have been no reports of anyone getting it for months now. You not getting the avatar, despite getting an eligible item, would seem to confirm that it's broken.

@DragonPhoenix I'm not exactly sure what's so special about the apple core, but apparently it's so rare that JN doesn't even have a price history for it. ?

3 hours ago, Hansy900 said:

I got a faerie healing* potion my like 5th refresh so maybe I'm lucky? But it did not result in the avatar.

I just noticed you changed faerie potion into healing potion, but according to JN, unlike bottled faeries, healing potions aren't actually eligible items. (They're still pretty rare, but not rare enough to get the avatar.)

4 hours ago, Nielo said:

I just noticed you changed faerie potion into healing potion, but according to JN, unlike bottled faeries, healing potions aren't actually eligible items. (They're still pretty rare, but not rare enough to get the avatar.)

Oooh no! I swear every time I see a healing potion I just call it a faerie potion. Probably since I've been playing so long lol

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, vaughanzifnab said:

I've gotten 2 healing potions and 3 codestones but no avatar.  Maybe it's random or just certain items, not necessarily non-junk items.

You can only get it with the rarest items:

A bottled faerie, petpet, paint brush, or Apple Core.

However, it appears that those haven't been seen in ages.

• 4 weeks later...