Vote for Obelisk War! Round 152!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 152nd round?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 152nd round?

• Order of the Red Erisim
    • Thieves Guild
    • Seekers

9 hours ago, splitting said:

Looks like I get another chance to try for the Thieves avatar.

image.png.3fac03edb6eab9ceb80d330a9e05c466.png       

Our choices are:

The Order of Red Erism (where arrogance reigns supreme) square_aishaglasses.gif 

The Thieves (where skullduggery reigns supreme)      meerca_bro_bouncing.gif

The Seekers (where they think their intellect reigns supreme) blumaroo_write.gif    

What are we picking, FOtB? I think I'll sign up for Thieves to help a friend who needs the Avatar for the Thieves Faction! :snitch::ph34r:

Yep, let's try with Thieves again and see if we can actually help splitting this time. ?

16 hours ago, splitting said:

The difficulty of the battle doesn't matter does it? Does it help your team more if you win a hard battle instead of an easy one? 

Pretty sure it's best to fight the hardest one you can manage. I'm guessing you'd need to fight the weaker ones much more to have the same impact on the result. Of course we're never gonna know what the equivalent figures are, would be nice if we did, wouldn't it. :snitch:

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

I'm guessing you'd need to fight the weaker ones much more to have the same impact on the result. Of course we're never gonna know what the equivalent figures are, would be nice if we did, wouldn't it. :snitch:

That makes sense because I think I remember that being the case during the plot - that you could fight something on easy 10 times or on hard 3 times. Good thing I've been training!

image.png

(I'm sure there is a better way to get this in but I'm not sure how ?

8 hours ago, teprometo said:

Thieves is the only avatar I DO have, so I'd vote for the others but ... I'll fall in line, if that's what's best for the collective.

If you are not going thieves, probs best to go Seekers 

On 1/29/2019 at 8:41 AM, teprometo said:

Thieves is the only avatar I DO have, so I'd vote for the others but ... I'll fall in line, if that's what's best for the collective.

15 hours ago, cassandrastorm said:

I am going to join Seekers. I really like the boon where you get two intelligence points for reading one book.

Well it sounds like we are split!  And the poll shows support for both! I think I will join this offshoot group and see where it takes me

from jellyneo - ' In order to qualify as having helped your faction, you have to take part in at least 10 battles, regardless of difficulty. It is unknown at this time how the difficulty of the challengers affects the number of points your team receives. ' So if you do 10 battles and your faction wins you'll get a prize and avatar if you don't already have it.