A chocolate customization

Elies

Hi,

My female peophin recently got zapped white, and she has a chocolate Candychan as her petpet. I think it fits her well now that she's white. I really don't know how to customize her, so I wanted to ask you all for any customization ideas! I don't have much NC to spend so I'd really like NP suggestions. (A reason why customizing her is so difficult...)

Thanks in advance!

First of all, welcome to the forums! :D

I made an attempt to customise a White Peophin with some chocolate (and other) items:

medium_preview.png

Click here to see the custom on Dress To Impress, to check which items I used. They're all NP items, but the Party Tasseled Garland is pretty expensive, and has a warning for price fluctuations on JellyNeo.

2 hours ago, Nielo said:

I made an attempt to customise a White Peophin with some chocolate (and other) items:

medium_preview.png

Click here to see the custom on Dress To Impress, to check which items I used. They're all NP items, but the Party Tasseled Garland is pretty expensive, and has a warning for price fluctuations on JellyNeo.

Beautiful Peophin ... and I've been trying to buy that Garland but I don't get why it's inflated so ...

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2019 at 2:14 PM, Nielo said:

medium_preview.png

Thanks to this I have found the perfect background for my chocolate jubjub (previously ghost). Thank youuu!