Do you have a side account?

splitting

I have side accounts to have more pets. Not really doing anything else with them. I make sure that I keep a different theme on my sides to prevent doing something that isn't allowed. It's only confusing on special days where the theme automatically changes to a specific one.

Yes. There are important reasons for having a side account in my opinion. The first would be if anything were to happen to my main account, i would have an aged side account to lean on rather than start as a newbie. Second, pet storage. Sometimes i just need extra slots. 

I have one I made about 1 or 2 years ago. It was because my main one was hacked and I still wanted to play neopets until I would get it back. But since I did after 3 months or so, all I do on there now is feed the pets that I have there. One is my own and the other is adopted since I didn't want my own one to be lonely. ?

3 hours ago, splitting said:

Hi all! I've noticed a lot of people have side accounts so I'm wondering if you do, and what you use them for?

I personally don't because I'm worried I'll accidentally break the rules by doing a daily twice or something!

if you make a mistake , it's ok .. but if you do the same "mistake" over and over again ... that's abuse

i got 4 sides .. they're for all my pets .. and galleries ..

13 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

If you are worried about "accidentally" doing dailies on a side account, only log into your main on one browser and log in to your sides on another.

It's pretty easy to avoid in general but that's a good way to separate them to prevent accidents. 

This is what I do for my side account.  I've got it for other pets, and for the lab ray.

I have 4 side accounts. I put pets that I zapped on the Main account onto the sides if I think the zapped pets may be something someone would like to have. I then try to find them homes or list them with an adoption agency. I just joined my 1st ever guild, The Kindness Project, and they generously let me post all of the pets from my side accounts up for adoption. I also use my side accounts to search for Faerie Quest items since when you have a quest you can not use the SSW on the Main. Comes in real handy. I also have the side accounts on a different browser than the main.