NC Mall: New Jungle Wonderclaw Machine

Emily

A brand new Jungle themed Wonderclaw machine has been released! Head to the mall to purchase your tokens now or take a look at the new prizes!

wonderclaw.jpg

VIEW NEW PRIZES

I like the look of this! Gosh do I!!! Plus, I have a so-far unused free widget thingy that we got... whenever that was, lol.

OhMyGargarox THE MONSTERA WINGS!! That's clever! Not especially something I'd want for myself, but boy do they look cool, and show some imagination from the artist, and as Monsteras are very popular right now - #monsteramonday being a big thing on Instagram, and has been for some time - they're a smart move to bring out around now.

It's the tree I'm most interested in, but as I'm back on my antique laptop right now as my new one's :skull: I can't look at these equipped anywhere as all I get is blank spaces, Flash stuff not wanting to work on here now.  I can be patient though! How long are these things available for? It's months, right?

I like the tent too, and the jungle trail background, and the bonus background's cool too. Oh wait!  the Born to be Wild backdrop looks to be pretty flippin' amazing! This is all like heaven for my plant addict self!  Gosh I want to be able to try these on DTI... :crying_anim:

Unless anyone would like to be sweet and model them for me and show me how they look? *bats eye lashes*

11 minutes ago, Angeló said:

@jellysundae what is Monster Wings ?

DTI didn't add the new items yet .. I will model them for you once they do 

MONSTERA

As in, big ol' swiss cheese plant. ^_^

P3bCdXn.jpg

Thank you!! My little guy is actually showing up on DTI right this second, but as you say, the items aren't there yet, lol.

I've just noticed the Hair of Humidity!!!

:laughingsmiley:

That HAS to be inspired by Monica Geller when they went to the Caribbean. xD

dRIaDao.jpg

I have some of the items UFT: 

Hair of Humidity

There's a Snake on My Boot

Palm Leaf Wings

World Traveler Get Up

Jungle Party Table

I am seeking: 

Vine Markings

Trail to the Jungle 

and to a lesser degree also interested in:

Jungle Girl Outfit

Throne of the Jungle 

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games..

I will be getting Lantern lit Tree (doesn`t look very jungle-y or tropical to me though) and Hair of Humidity. ? Not much else that really excited me about this machine, though a new batch of Wonderclaw stuff is always welcome.