Old Face, New Tricks?

Hi there! I know I'm not new to TDN, but a lot has changed since I last logged in here, including so many new faces, so I thought I'd come and reintroduce myself.

I'm Tara, and as you might have gathered by a mere glance over my profile stuff I'm a teensy bit of a Darkest Faerie fangirl. Eventually I will get a complete story written involving her, when writer's block decides not to be a problem halfway through my projects. Also... yes, I love writing. And Harry Potter is pretty much my life right now, if you start a conversation about it, be prepared for at least fifteen minutes of me nattering on. I'm actually heading to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour on my birthday for the second time, this time without any company from family so I can spend as long as I want taking in absolutely everything. And there is a lot more there than there was five years ago, so I'm super excited! Ahem, anyway...

Neopets has been a huge part of my childhood and I've decided to return to it after a long MIA session, including missing the Altador Cup - one of my favourite parts of the site! First year I failed to support Meridell in... a long time. I've been a member of Neopets itself since December 2006, back when I was still in primary school, and I still play the games I frequented on there now. Well... except Invasion of Meridell. I miss that game so much...

Anyway, I hope I can get to know you all, or for those that remember me, get to know you again! It's hard to believe that I was only 12 and a half when I joined TDN, and I'm here now approaching 23...

Helllo. I would say welcome back and nice to meet you. ? I'm also a Meridell supporter myself and we got 2nd place (VERY close to 1st) last year (If I remember correctly). I will still hold faith in that one day, Meridell will take the cup and be the champions that they deserve to be.

Hi and welcome back! Years go by fast don't they?

I'm a Darkest Faerie fan myself, she's so pretty! And I very much get how sometimes going alone to a place is more pleasant than with company. Like you said, you can see and do everything at your own pace. This is even more so when you're really into something and others are.. well, not.

I hope you'll have a wonderful time here and on neo!

Welcome back! I too took something of a break but I always come back for the advent calendar! My sister got me into the game when I was only 9 just in time for the Maraqua plot. 4 accounts later, here I am at 23 having a great time! I have to say, it's even more fun now since I understand it better.