Enter The Runway #73!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here.

I also just want to remind everyone that whenever the image DTI provides doesn't look as awesome as you'd like, it's always okay to send me a screenshot instead! (You can also ask me for help with the screenshot, if needed.)

Current theme: Usuki Doll
Description: Create a look for an Usul based on an existing Usuki Doll, or make up your own Usuki Doll to base the look on. (Be sure to mention the doll in the description or title of your entry though, whether it's an existing one or one created by you.)
Entering period: Monday, February 4 - Sunday, February 10
Voting period: Monday, February 11 - Sunday, February 17

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm always open to theme suggestions as well! :D

Just sent in my entry as well 

I don't expect to win and I'm sure there will be a lot of competition and creativity this round

But I couldn't let it pass and I'm sure we're all gonna have lots of fun with this round 

^_^

Ohhhh, I've just had an idea... well, I'll play with this myself, but it might not be an acceptable thing for an entry, if I can pull it off I'll see what Neilo says.

Got you all wondering now, haven't I. :laughingsmiley:

I sent in my entry! :D
At first I tried to base it on an existing Usuki doll, but I couldn`t make up my mind which one to choose.. I tried putting together looks for a couple, but they didn`t turn out right in my opinion. In the end I made up a new Usuki doll instead. :P I`m excited to see what everyone comes up with!

12 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

I`m excited to see what everyone comes up with!

Me too! I haven't managed an entry so far myself, but I'm mildly hopeful that I might have success, I have the urge to stalk usul stuff on DTI at least, lol.

My inappropriate for the forums idea didn't pan out anyway, not enough options available to complete it, but it made Nielo laugh so it served a purpose. :laughingsmiley:

HA! Ok, been inspired now, let's see if I can pull this off. *laughs quietly to self*