Happy Zafara Day!

hrtbrk

Glad i kept pizzadeliveryguy after the labray zapped her Zafara .. now I can dress her up in this cute outfit and it looks kinda Italian ... 

just need to fight the lab scientist to make her a girl again 

I know Polka-Dot isn't a very popular color, but I do like the Zafara version. Seems to have more dots than the other pet ones, which is why I think I like it. I also like the Origami Zafara. It does look like folded paper, to me. The outfit looks "chef-y", so I definitely think it will work for pizzadeliveryguy, if Angeló decides to go that route. Does Neopets make a Mario style mustache?

4 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I know Polka-Dot isn't a very popular color, but I do like the Zafara version. Seems to have more dots than the other pet ones, which is why I think I like it. I also like the Origami Zafara. It does look like folded paper, to me. The outfit looks "chef-y", so I definitely think it will work for pizzadeliveryguy, if Angeló decides to go that route. Does Neopets make a Mario style mustache?

The only items that can work for a "Delivery" are the Gelert Driver items (inspired by Hanna-Barbera's Penelope) Gelert Race Cart Driver Helmet and Wig

But I think the Chef items work too 

there is a mustache like that :D but it's NC Debonair Mustache 

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

The only items that can work for a "Delivery" are the Gelert Driver items (inspired by Hanna-Barbera's Penelope) Gelert Race Cart Driver Helmet and Wig

There's not a lot on offer for safe and/or legal delivery, is there, lol. Maybe helmets aren't a requirement in Neopia. :ph34r: There NP goggles available at least, and there's plenty of combs for getting the snarls out at the end of the day. :laughingsmiley:

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

There's not a lot on offer for safe and/or legal delivery, is there, lol. Maybe helmets aren't a requirement in Neopia. :ph34r: There NP goggles available at least, and there's plenty of combs for getting the snarls out at the end of the day. :laughingsmiley:

yes the Berry Zafara Outft is perfect for a day out of bike-delivering :D

there's a boy wig with goggles but it's a retired AC prize and worth 10 Mil or so

on the other hand , what's going on with the Origami Zafara eye ? its freaking me out

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

yes the Berry Zafara Outft is perfect for a day out of bike-delivering :D

there's a boy wig with goggles but it's a retired AC prize and worth 10 Mil or so

on the other hand , what's going on with the Origami Zafara eye ? its freaking me out

I tried both those goggles and the boy wig on DTI, I didn't realise the wig was an AC prize, it makes more sense now. I couldn't understand why the goggles had grill-work on them; made 'em look like something Hannibal Lecter had to wear to stop him chomping on people. ? The goggles look great, way better than the Tyrannian Racing ones which are your only other real option, aren't they. I didn't realise the goggles were part of a set though, I really like how the scarf and jacket looks. :D

medium_preview.png

The strawberry on the jacket could almost be a pizza slice, couldn't it. If you were into seriously plain pizza at least. No toppings for me my good sir, just sauce! Yeah, maybe not. xD

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I tried both those goggles and the boy wig on DTI, I didn't realise the wig was an AC prize, it makes more sense now. I couldn't understand why the goggles had grill-work on them; made 'em look like something Hannibal Lecter had to wear to stop him chomping on people. ? The goggles look great, way better than the Tyrannian Racing ones which are your only other real option, aren't they. I didn't realise the goggles were part of a set though, I really like how the scarf and jacket looks. :D

medium_preview.png

The strawberry on the jacket could almost be a pizza slice, couldn't it. If you were into seriously plain pizza at least. No toppings for me my good sir, just sauce! Yeah, maybe not. xD

i am buying these items right now ..

there is a Strawberry Cream Pizza Strawberry Cream Pizza

i was really hoping for a cool new colour to paint her .. but i don't like neither Polka or Origami

3 hours ago, Angeló said:

i am buying these items right now ..

Am I doing a bit of enabling here... :ph34r:

Oh wait, no, enabling's encouraging BAD habits, isn't it, nothing bad about spending pretend money. :D

Strawberry cream pizza huh, house specialty? I'd try it! Done right that'd be pretty epic, roasting the strawberries would make them tast intense, bit of balsamic on there, spot of goat's cheese maybe? ? I think it'd work.

This is the first Origami pet that I actually like. I approve of the combination of purple and yellow and the eyes look less squiggly and sketchy than we`ve seen in this PB colour earlier. ?
Polka Dot as a colour is just ugly to me. The dots are just spread all over the pet, no areas are left blank to give your eyes a break.. Ugh.

I love pet outfits that are food related (like chef and baker) and the idea for this Zafara look is cute, but poorly excecuted, I think. It just seems mis-matched, like the top and bottom halves belong to two different outfits. I don`t get why they made a skirt rather than a pair of trousers, which makes more sense.