Returning to Neopets after 15yrs, new to TDN

ka11209

Hi I'm Katie, and the last time I played Neopets was when I was around 9 years old. I'm 24 now and had some time to kill this weekend so figured I'd sign myself back up again! I do wonder about my old account sometimes. I've forgotten the username but there wasn't anything valuable on it, except that it had redeemed a secret laboratory map. I remember thinking it was overrated because I kept getting changes I didn't care for. I'm sure some people would disagree with me though! This time around I'd like to make enough neopoints to get all the stuff I wanted as a kid. I guess I got to get on stocks and food club, or maybe ghoul catchers and game it out since 100k a day isn't so bad.

I live in New York with my two dogs and am currently up at 3am due to a bad backache ?

Hi and welcome Katie! in 15 years a lot has changed! A WHOLE lot! Stocks is a patient play and Food Club earns a lot if you have an older account. I would recommend spinning Trudy's daily and playing ghoul catchers if you want to make money fast.

Here's Mila, the supermodel! How to spaghetti?

IMG_1779 copy.jpg

She knows how beautyful and fabolous she is.

IMG_1649 copy.jpg

IMG_1562 copy.jpg

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

DOGGO!

Well she's adorable! Hello Katie :D with such a lovely dog you're quite clearly gonna be lovely too, so thanks for joining us here, lol. I guess even thanks to your back-ache if you ending up signing up here when you'd have been asleep otherwise? That seems a bit cruel though. ?

• 3 weeks later...

Aww, Katie! She is so precious, totally a spaghetti lover too :D I too am one of those people who joined young then came back when I was older. I took a few mini breaks while I was in school because it was too hard to balance Neo and school. Oh, I love Food Club. I thought my Neofriend were joking when they said how much they made in a week from that game. The Ghoul Catchers is fantastic! I play level 1 or 2 like 50 times a day and make 50k from it. It's so easy, and I am like 'man, that's the easiest 50k I have ever made.'