A Mysterious Valentines Card... for you?

Renegades

1 hour ago, sienna_maiu said:

I'll get right on that.

Did you know if you have over 1000 items in your Inventory, you can't use the Quickstock?

I think you can still use quick stock, just not on all the items at once. I'm not sure what the limit on the amount of items you can move at once is (70?), but it's still faster than moving them one by one. (I've never had 1000 items in my inventory though, so I'm basing this one when I had 100/200 items that I had to move.)

1 hour ago, Nielo said:

I think you can still use quick stock, just not on all the items at once. I'm not sure what the limit on the amount of items you can move at once is (70?), but it's still faster than moving them one by one. (I've never had 1000 items in my inventory though, so I'm basing this one when I had 100/200 items that I had to move.)

The limit is indeed 70, which I have successfully done in the past, and recently (last month) was able to use the Quick Stock, when I only had about 800 items in my inventory. I have attempted to move even one item at a time with the Quick Stock, but no matter how many items I tick, I keep getting the message back that "Error: No actions selected!"

1 hour ago, sienna_maiu said:

The limit is indeed 70, which I have successfully done in the past, and recently (last month) was able to use the Quick Stock, when I only had about 800 items in my inventory. I have attempted to move even one item at a time with the Quick Stock, but no matter how many items I tick, I keep getting the message back that "Error: No actions selected!"

Quietly laughing over "only" 800 items in your inventory. xD

This is good to know though, if for whatever reason I have THAT much in my inventory and need to put it away again! Pretty sure I have had over 1000 items at one point - over 700 pieces of obsidian for a start! - but that was during CC so I wasn't putting anything back into my SDB.

The card is still available since the original person can't receive it. Friend me if you want it! Thanks! Also, don't have a full inventory or it won't work.

The card has been claimed. Thanks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules

I give up! Please tell me where to buy/get this MVC before midnight.  It says what to do but I don't know what I amlooking for or where to look for it at.  I know, I'm confused.

The Daily Neopets Alert     cross.png Sending A Mysterious Valentines Card before midnight NST will grant the sender and receiver the Valentine's Day Site Theme!

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

I give up! Please tell me where to buy/get this MVC before midnight.  It says what to do but I don't know what I am looking for or where to look for it at.  I know, I'm confused.

The Daily Neopets Alert     cross.png Sending A Mysterious Valentines Card before midnight NST will grant the sender and receiver the Valentine's Day Site Theme!

? Check your mailbox!  It is just a card that when sent gives the sender/receiver the site theme that currently is active to use any day.  It can be found by searching the SW for A Mysterious Valentines Card!

GEEZ! Thank you!! I never once thought to do a search for the card on the SW or SSW. My brain is definitely not functioning today. I thought it was some trick thing that I had to find somewhere on the site. How in the world did you get one in the 1st place?

Since I have this card does anyone want to be the receiver so they have the theme site year round? Please let me know soon we only have until midnight.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules