A Question About Food Club

midnight_spell360

Today on Garet's Page, they wrote: 

Unless you want to do something else with the 2/2/?/13 arena, today's bets are pretty easy.

Three strong positives, three safeties, boost the other two arenas. Simple.

Only thing I'd consider doing, although it's too late for me now, would be to keep the Sproggie chase in Harry's but, instead of boosting Buck and Bonnie, put in the base bet and add a safety on Fed.
Could cost you 8:10 if things go normally but Fed as a 13:1 is a bit...odd.

What do they mean that they want to do different?

I think that the base bet is: Dan in Shipwreck (SW) + Goob(lah) in Lagoon (LN) + Fran(chisco) in Treasure Island (TI) but I don't get how I am supposed to add a safety on Fed(erismo) who is in Lagoon (LN) ?

Could somebody explain what I need to change? Thanks! 

Oh heck, my brain's just run off and hid simply from seeing this, I am NEVER going to be able to understand the logistics of food club. ?

So, first, here is the Garet's bet better shown:

http://neofoodclub.fr/#round=7230&b=hubhaguvjbguqjugxbjkgvdja

Let's break down what he said:

you want to do something else with the 2/2/?/13 arena, today's bets are pretty easy.

Today had several very skewed so most people are doing very similar bet structure involving having multiple bets involving shipwreck, lagoon, and Terror. 

Three strong positives, three safeties, boost the other two arenas. Simple.

The three mentioned above are heavily likely to win.  Boosting the other two arena shows that they are adding in the other options from the other two arenas to improve the return if the three main win. 

Only thing I'd consider doing, although it's too late for me now, would be to keep the Sproggie chase in Harry's but, instead of boosting Buck and Bonnie, put in the base bet and add a safety on Fed.
Could cost you 8:10 if things go normally but Fed as a 13:1 is a bit...odd.

So basically how I read that is get rid of the two people X'd out below, and leave one of the bets without and then switch out  Gooblah to Federismo in the other one. 

Here is a link to the edited one:  http://neofoodclub.fr/#round=7230&b=gvbjkgxbjugugjaguljagkdja

image.png

Definitely bet today.  If you join TDN discord we have a channel dedicated to FC and it is a great way to learn what is going on and compare sets a bit.

@jellysundae  if you want to bet today, bet this set: http://neofoodclub.fr/#round=7230&b=caapaeacfaqaefagbbfkgdbfu

Guaranteed profit, with no risk as long as you collect your winnings ?

• 2 weeks later...