Happy Tonu Day!

hrtbrk

Both these colors are lovely! The outfit looks a little off to me because the ruff is missing, but it makes sense with the wig being applied. I'm just not accustomed to seeing them without their ruff.

I too like both of the colors. I am not a fan of the dress because the sleeves don't fit the feet. They could've put the shoes on the front feet too, or just re-sized the sleeves when the tonu is wearing the dress. It is so obviously just pasted on top of the image. I feel a little bad for the tonu.

The colours are GREAT! The outfit's super-unflattering, poor Tonu. Turned them instantly into Mrs. Doubtfire or something. ?

The hair might look good with a more comtemporary outfit, but this is just SO frumpy! And what's the random dangly bit on the horn, lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Relic is nice, I like that they added some mossy bits.
Maractite is GORGEOUS, probably my favourite to date. I don`t normally like this colour as I find the pattern too busy, it`s often too crowded and all over the place, but here they`ve arranged it more neatly, and the mane looks super soft and silky. I LOVE IT.

I don`t care for the dress, but the wig is very nice, and I appreciate that it restricts the massive lion-mane that the poor Tonus have.. The wig is very cute and feminine, and I personally love the creative detail of the ring/piece of jewelry on the horn.

Like someone else mentioned, it also annoys me that they don`t make four shoes for the four-legged pets. They do in some cases, I`ve seen it for Ruki, for example, but most of the time, you put shoes on the back feet and gloves on the front feet, which looks stupid. Make shoes for four feet, TNT!