New Oldie

Smashcash

I can't even remember when I started my first Neopets account, but my current one I started over 13 years ago, after my first was born.

I played steady all through maternity leave (during nap time of course :p) and through my lunch breaks and slow times when I went back to work.

I can't remember why or when I stopped playing (memory seems to be a common theme with me haha) but every once in a while I would pop in and play a few games and do my dailies.

Here I am again, 13 years later after baby #2, for another round!

Happy to see that TDN is still going strong and wondered why I never used the forums during all these years so here I am!

any tips, tricks, new goings on, sweet new avvies to collect, or just chatting, I'm all ears... errr... eyes?!!

~Smash

Hello and welcome to TDN's forums! Nice to see another "oldie" joining us. ?

In 13 years there's a lot new thingies to collect (avatars) or do (Trudy's). There's also the Lyra plot that's happening at the moment, but don't worry, it's slow enough to easily catch up if you still need to start at the beginning. :laugh:

I know that feeling! You know you've been playing for the longest time, time wise anyway and you used to know everything (or you thought so) about it but at the same time you see so many new things that you have no clue about what has changed. Luckily for you, we are all here to help so at least you don't have to figure it out by yourself or feel alone.

8 hours ago, Smashcash said:

thank you ?

it's the weirdest feeling, feeling like a newb but also like I never left at the same time! xD

Haha, as someone who came back after about a 10 year absence I know EXACTLY what you're talkin' about! lol.

Glad you decided to join the forum this time around, hi! ?

How old is your second little one? Real tiny at the moment?