Vote for Obelisk War! Round 154!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 154th round?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 154th round?

• The Sway
    • Seekers
    • Order of the Red Erisim

39 minutes ago, cottontailcat said:

So - to be eligible for the avatar, I just have to win 10 Obelisk War battles in the battledome, right? Any 10? And have my team be the one that wins, of course. But it doesn't matter which battles I do?

well , it doesn't matter which 10 battles you do for you personally ... if your team wins you do get the avatar ... but lots of people assume that harder opponents provide more points for your faction .. however it is not yet proven so ... 

15 hours ago, Angeló said:

well , it doesn't matter which 10 battles you do for you personally ... if your team wins you do get the avatar ... but lots of people assume that harder opponents provide more points for your faction .. however it is not yet proven so ... 

Thank you!! I battle daily until I max out the item/neopoint prizes anyway, so I've just been switching to doing Obelisk battles when I'm part of a faction, but my battle pet isn't very good yet (stats only around 100 each) so I haven't been messing with the super high level opponents. Just wanted to make sure I'm eligible for the avatars at my current abilities. Thanks!!

3 hours ago, cottontailcat said:

Thank you!! I battle daily until I max out the item/neopoint prizes anyway, so I've just been switching to doing Obelisk battles when I'm part of a faction, but my battle pet isn't very good yet (stats only around 100 each) so I haven't been messing with the super high level opponents. Just wanted to make sure I'm eligible for the avatars at my current abilities. Thanks!!

you can battle the faction opponents after you max out as well & it will count ... (if you're used to a certain type of prizes)

Time to get some readin' done!!

image.png.609344e3fbd0686e67b110b5b107f7f9.png

I've accumulated 41 books for Tate to read since I last used this boon, so let's get to it!

Before: ULTIMATE GENIUS (1419)

After: ULTIMATE GENIUS (1531)

Not bad :D Only 3 that he refused to read and were too new for the language switch trick to work.

And only one minor mishap when he ATE this one... 66177.gif?614?

After a moment of utter confusion, thinking li'l Tate was taking after lab-rat Cora in all her current Grarrliness, I realised this - Enchanted Book Cake - is a book-shaped cake, not the other way around... and Feed to Tatofase certainly looks very similar to Read to Tatofase when you're clearly not paying attention... facepalm.gif

?

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

And only one minor mishap when he ATE this one... 66177.gif?614?

After a moment of utter confusion, thinking li'l Tate was taking after lab-rat Cora in all her current Grarrliness, I realised this - Enchanted Book Cake - is a book-shaped cake, not the other way around... and Feed to Tatofase certainly looks very similar to Read to Tatofase when you're clearly not paying attention... facepalm.gif

?

LOL wow, I totally thought you were talking about your grarrl at first. Reminds me of the time I thought a maracite gift box was a regular gift box that you can send NC items through but it turns out its a toy... I guess if your neopet is cat-like, a box could be a good toy.