Letters and Legends Officially Launched!

Emily

That's right folks, you're now able to download the Legends and Letters app from all over the world on iOS and Android devices!

legends_header_02.jpg

As of right now, there's no way to actually connect to Neopets, so anyone playing the app will have to create a new account in-app to be able to use it. Let us know what you think of TNT's latest offering!

7 hours ago, enitul said:

I don't have a cellphone like that. I really hope they will release it for PC too if it's got anything important to do with the most recent plot.

They never released Ghouls Catchers for PC, so I have a feeling Legends & Letters will not be for the PC, either. It is possible to play Android games on a PC, if you use an Android emulator like Blue Stacks or Andy, and your PC meets the specs for using Blue Stacks or Andy.

I downloaded it and at first it said i had no storage on my phone (when in fact i did)

Then it won't load .. for an hour I kept waiting for the bar to move

I force - closed it and opened several times

In the end it loaded .. I don't know how ..

I played for a mere 10 minutes and I got bored ..

I have a fairly new smartphone but it doesn't show up in the playstore for me. When I went there through the e-mail I got it says: This app is incompatible with all your devices.

I wonder if it would work with an emulator on my pc if they connect it to our neopets accounts, might try that so I can at least experience myself whether I like it or not.

On 3/1/2019 at 7:31 AM, GillyTook said:

Wait, there are pc phone emulators?  Since I don't have room on my phone for ghoul catchers, do you suppose one of those would let it work on my computer instead?

Also, what IS this game about?  Just future from where the plot will end?

Yep. Look at my previous post, above. And Ghoul Catchers does work with them.

Legends & Letters is interesting, for a game, but since it is not "connected" to Neopets, I don't really see the point of it. It might bring new players to Neopets, and if people buy powers up/gems, it can bring money into the site, but if you know nothing of Neopia, it doesn't make a difference to the game.

The game is about what happened after the plot. The Neopet character you create in the game, meets Aurrick in a tavern and you go on "adventures" from there.

How is everyone doing with L&L?  I am having so much more fun with this app than with ghoul catchers. I do have some trouble with the screen freezing or taking forever to load sometimes. But I am seriously breaking my routine for my Township game and Neopets dailies to play this instead. I love the cute noise the kacheek makes when you use its power up. 

I WISH TNT would do some kind of PC port. The game DOES look kind of interesting. But I don't have a smartphone, so maybe it'll work on my Kindle Fire. I'm not going to start now though. I want to wait until the bugs or whatever gets worked out a bit first. That annnnnnd maybe wait to d/l it until I know if it will be connected to the Neopets Site in some way, shape or form. Like some have mentioned, I don't really see a major point in signing up if it's just a standalone mobile game.

I wished worldwide would mean worldwide. I can't download the game, it's not in the playstore here. Also, having it connect to our neopets account would be great!