Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

Emily

The Faeries are requesting our help once again! Head on over to claim your Daily Reward and Daily Faerie Quest now! Neopians have until March 18th, 2019 to receive daily quests.

2015fq-current-event-news-image.jpg

Visiting every day, whether you accept a quest or not, will award you with a bonus prize at the end of the event.

Delina has returned with new quests for Neopians. Helping the Crafting Faerie is completely optional.

View Our Event Guide

View Our Crafting Guide

Cheap training! Yay! I love this event, but I hope I'll get some decent quests. Today's quest was from the air faerie and unfortunately no refresh quest request boon. At least I got the book Magic Spells as daily prize, so that's great. Books are always nice.

I don't remember if we can do the quests on side accounts. You don't make NP off of it, but I wanted to make sure it's okay first.

So I completely didn't pay attention and had my shop wizard page open and ready to go, but I forgot that there is a daily prize. I thought that the faerie queen was asking me for the item. I bought it, clicked the accept quest button, and am now stuck.

Can anyone help me find a small honey lemon smoothie? I have had a day, not the good kind, but a day nonetheless.

24 minutes ago, babayaga67 said:

Can anyone help me find a small honey lemon smoothie? I have had a day, not the good kind, but a day nonetheless.

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=plantprotector&buy_obj_info_id=34388&buy_cost_neopoints=980

Hope your day is starting to improve ?

I got the Faerie Kougra mask too, and the Grey Faerie's asking for a Buzzer, let's see who I get my stat increases from... :ph34r:

?

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Air faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

Her gift with the wind has increased Tatofase's speed!

Got an Air Faerie quest yesterday, so not a good way to start. But today I got a Battle Faerie quest, so all's good now!

Also, this is the perfect opportunity to use my leftover quest cookies + keep training at the ninja school (I'm lazy so I stopped doing it as soon as I got access :P) This is power training at its best!

Just for fun I'm gonna keep track of my BD pet's progress throughout the event. I wanna see how much stronger he gets by the end of it.

Glad I checked today .. they didn't give the usual day and 1/2 for the first day

Day 2

Daily Prize 

The perfect ice cream that wont spoil your appetite.
Creamy Cloud Ice Cream

Light Faerie

bluetradingcardback.gif 
A Two Rings Crusader

Cost : 1,845 NP

darkinvention's gained a level!

Got a cute prize today :D

toy_xweetok_clockwork.gif

Wind Up Faerie Xweetok

image.png.44d7b1ea2ff9cee4a8838febe403144a.png

Cool, no Air Faerie for ME today! ?

Oh, that looks perfect. I knew I could count on you to be a big help with my cooking.

Tatofase's gained 2 strength points and 2 levels!

7 minutes ago, flapjack9 said:

does anyone have a "Scary Roo Wooden Mask"? I need it for a dark faerie

This is the cheapest I could find, SW's being pretty laggy for me.