Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

Emily

For anyone looking for MORE quests. I thought I'd mention that the Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies in the NC Mall are ON SALE for 50NC EACH! That's HALF-PRICE! Great time to stock up if you augment your training with them!

Info on these cookies..

Regular price is normally 100NC. They last for 9 days from the time you open one. 9x24hours. A countdown clock will appear on the Faerie Quests page in Faerie City when there is less than 24 hours left before the cookie's time runs out. You cannot build up quests, if you miss doing the cookie's quest one day, you will simply be out of that one quest for that one day. So try to do it daily. ? It will run out at precisely the same time it was activated, 9 days later. If you have the Quest Refresh boon from fighting in the Obelisk Skirmishes, and your faction won and HAS that boon, it can be used to randomly change the cookie-quests like with normal random faerie quests. I think that's everything. Just thought I would post, as I recall SOME people wondering when the sale would come back. Not sure when it will end, possibly with the end of the Daily Faerie Quests. That would be my guess at. ? least.

I am wondering if anyone else is doing Crafting Faerie quests. I have done 3 the 1st 2 called for the same items and since there are 2 items she can make for you I went ahead and did the same one again. Oh yes, I'm ticked! I got the same item again. I don't like it so no way do I need 2. I was hoping to get the BG and I know I won't get it from her because I will NOT do that combo again. If someone should get 2 of the BG's and would like to gift 1 of them to me I will be grateful. In the mean time does anyone want  this ...

These bronze sun and moon gleam bright overhead!This was created by the Crafting Faerie.
Bronze Sun & Moon Garland

(wearable)
(Neocash)

Oh no, @Granny63020 I didn't realise how the crafting quests were working this year, having just checked the JN guide I am NOT impressed!! That's a really shoddy way of doing things which is surely solely to get people to spend more because they've done just as you have and not got the item they wanted. Dirty tricks, TNT. ?

I didn't see that garland before, I only saw the dress, wig and background on the main article and wasn't impressed with any of them as I don't like lilac so ignored Delina entirely this time around. That garland's very pretty, but not when you end up paying for an extra one that you didn't want! Hopefully there's someone with an extra b/g to do a trade with you for it. I hope the boards are in uproar about this change of procedure from Delina and TNT won't do this again!

Let's see how I do today...

toy_faerieland_sandcastle.gif

Faerieland Bucket And Spade Set

Never paid attention to the spade before, that'd be a lesson in frustration trying to scoop up sand with THAT! ?

image.png.4c54ead03b773d4f6c8dd4ab4c0e8844.png

Your generosity shines clearly, Neopian.

For your efforts, Tatofase's level has increased!

6 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I am wondering if anyone else is doing Crafting Faerie quests. I have done 3 the 1st 2 called for the same items and since there are 2 items she can make for you I went ahead and did the same one again. Oh yes, I'm ticked! I got the same item again. I don't like it so no way do I need 2. I was hoping to get the BG and I know I won't get it from her because I will NOT do that combo again. If someone should get 2 of the BG's and would like to gift 1 of them to me I will be grateful. In the mean time does anyone want  this ...

These bronze sun and moon gleam bright overhead!This was created by the Crafting Faerie.
Bronze Sun & Moon Garland

(wearable)
(Neocash)

I'm doing them twice a day because I have a cookie. I've gotten everything except the background at this point. The garland is probably the only thing I've gotten that I'll actually use.

Got a Grey Faerie Quest today and she asked for a Mallard. She always asks for a Mallard lol.

You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Water faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

Her gift with the tides has surged Alafair's defence!

13 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Oh no, @Granny63020 I didn't realise how the crafting quests were working this year, having just checked the JN guide I am NOT impressed!! That's a really shoddy way of doing things which is surely solely to get people to spend more because they've done just as you have and not got the item they wanted. Dirty tricks, TNT. ?

I didn't see that garland before, I only saw the dress, wig and background on the main article and wasn't impressed with any of them as I don't like lilac so ignored Delina entirely this time around. That garland's very pretty, but not when you end up paying for an extra one that you didn't want! Hopefully there's someone with an extra b/g to do a trade with you for it. I hope the boards are in uproar about this change of procedure from Delina and TNT won't do this again!

Let's see how I do today...

toy_faerieland_sandcastle.gif

Faerieland Bucket And Spade Set

Never paid attention to the spade before, that'd be a lesson in frustration trying to scoop up sand with THAT! ?

image.png.4c54ead03b773d4f6c8dd4ab4c0e8844.png

Your generosity shines clearly, Neopian.

For your efforts, Tatofase's level has increased!

I don't really expect someone to trade me. I'm just offering to send the extra Garland to someone that may like it. There is no way I would customize 2 pets with the same garland at the same time. So, the offer still stands. If anyone wants this extra garland I have your welcome to it... no strings attached.

Yes, I am not impressed with the Craft Faerie. I got the dress in another quest BUT I won't being doing that quest again because just like the other you can get the dress OR the wig. I didn't care which one I was going to get but it would be my luck that I will get the dress AGAIN. It seems to me there must be a way to determine that if someone had received one of the items in a quest that they could give the item that wasn't already received.  I'm not spending my money to get 2 of the same thing. Nice trick they play on getting your money.

8 hours ago, splitting said:

I'm doing them twice a day because I have a cookie. I've gotten everything except the background at this point. The garland is probably the only thing I've gotten that I'll actually use.

Well, I wasn't aware that you would get 2 CF quests a day if you were also using a cookie. So since you have gotten everything but the BG did you only do the dress/wig craft twice and received one of each of the items or did you have to do that quest more than twice to get those 2 items? If you got both items in just 2 quests I'm thinking you were VERY lucky.

8 hours ago, acmerasta said:

Got a Grey Faerie Quest today and she asked for a Mallard. She always asks for a Mallard lol.

You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Water faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

Her gift with the tides has surged Alafair's defence!

Well, how else would you try to cheer up the Grey Faerie? By trying to "quack" her up! Mallard - Quack...Get it?! Leaving now, before the tomatoes hit me...

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

Well, I wasn't aware that you would get 2 CF quests a day if you were also using a cookie. So since you have gotten everything but the BG did you only do the dress/wig craft twice and received one of each of the items or did you have to do that quest more than twice to get those 2 items? If you got both items in just 2 quests I'm thinking you were VERY lucky.

I heard some people say its glitched so not everyone is getting it with the cookie like they're supposed to be. I've had 7 CF quests (missed one because I turned down kaia's quest). 3 walkways, 1 wings, 1 bun, 1 garland, and 1 dress. Seems like the BG is the most desired, based on the NC mall boards.

9 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I'm just offering to send the extra Garland to someone that may like it. There is no way I would customize 2 pets with the same garland at the same time. So, the offer still stands. If anyone wants this extra garland I have your welcome to it... no strings attached.

If no-one else pipes up I'd love to have it, as it is very pretty, but it seems greedy of me as you've already been super-generous with spontaneously giving me that beautiful background last month. I feel very awkward just showing my interest in the garland because of that. ?

My quest today:

boo_faerie_airneo.gif

Air Faeries of Neopia

Nice, Tate's not read this and oh my, is that a book Smarts boon I see before me?! ?

IisvaLJ.jpg

yo9wc7O.jpg

Oh, please. A Petpet could have found this faster than you. Still, I suppose you want a reward...

For your efforts, Tatofase's health has increased!

4 minutes ago, Angeló said:

only did this quest because I lost 3 mvt points from the lab ray five minutes earlier 

Yeah even though they're pointless, it still irks when they're taken away, doesn't it!

Hey Ray, those movement points might be as much use as a chocolate teapot, but they're still mine! >8[

l also have an extra if anyone is interested.

This delicate tune is sure to create an enjoyable atmosphere!
Night Music

(wearable)
(Neocash)

I think the message I just posted disappeared!  Basically it said I don't want anyone to think that if I offer something on this forum they can't ask for it. Everything I offer is free, no strings attached. If I have given you something in the past and I have something you like just ask. Promise, I don't bite!!!

I got a quest from the Faerie Queen today. I had the item in my closet so it cost nothing.

You have completed a quest for Queen Fyora.
queen-faerie-1-2.jpg
You have a noble heart, kind Neopian. Do not think that you go unnoticed.

For your efforts, Legretta_Abyss's level, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!

On 3/7/2019 at 5:08 AM, acmerasta said:

Got an Earth Faerie Quest and she asked for a Tears of the Water Faerie. Guess what? 

For your efforts, Alafair's speed has increased!

:tired:<_<

what would an Earth Faerie do with the Tears of a fellow faerie , though ?

Day 7

Daily Prize 

Build your own castle in the clouds with these high-quality wooden blocks.
Faerieland Building Blocks

Water Faerie

Brainy Blumaroos

Brainy Blumaroos

Cost : 0 NP (in my SDB)

For your efforts, darkinvention's defence has increased!

I got a Dark Faerie yesterday, her item cost me a whopping 14np ? ?

Let's see what today brings.

These are cute!

toy_faerieland_blocks.gif

Faerieland Building Blocks

Aw yissss! It's my girl Aethia!!

image.png.d54f2ec0fc8214e6c9a6962c7c198c10.png

Bravely done. This item is just what I needed.

For your efforts, Tatofase's defence, strength, and health have increased!
Thank you miss! :D

what would an Earth Faerie do with the Tears of a fellow faerie , though ?

@Angeló I think we really wouldn't want to know ?

8 minutes ago, mangopurin said:

I need help finding a "Pink Flotsam Pull Toy " Thank you!

topaz644 Pink Flotsam Pull Toy 2 1,400 NP
to__themoon Pink Flotsam Pull Toy 1 2,580 NP
gbullen Pink Flotsam Pull Toy 1 2,610 NP

Here you go mangopurin. Enjoy that cheap training. ?

Here ya go, a few more.  Good luck.

jennysingh2014 1         1,350 NP
topaz644                2             1,400 NP

pennyopie             2             1, 499

NP