Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

Emily

8 hours ago, Nielo said:

I also got a quest from the Grey Faerie today... and she called on the Fountain Faerie for my reward! ? :happydance:

Ok now you are just showing off! hissi_baby_phbt.gif I'm just kidding, really congratulations to you & everyone else who are getting the FFQs-I know you deserve it! ? chomby_purple_jumping.gif

2 minutes ago, mangopurin said:

Another quest today, from the fire faerie. Thanks!

Hi! While you're out looking for my item, I'm going to sit here quietly. THIS IS BORING! Er, please don't take too long, okay?

You are supposed to bring me:

clo_janitor_bucket.gif
Janitor Bucket

Here you go mangopurin:

bjarni_50 Janitor Bucket 4 979 NP

Cheapest one I could find without SSW

Easiest ever lol~

Isn't it lovely here? Don't tell anyone, but I rather like the new Faerieland where it is.

Let me know if you're ready to turn in Lime Elixir.

potion10.gif
Lime Elixir

Good work! Wasn't this so much more fun than helping a Dark Faerie? I thought so!

For your efforts, ScarlettCS's strength has increased!

Day 13

Daily Prize

This bookmark will make sure you never lose your place when reading.
Faerie Kougra Bookmark

Grey Faerie 

tenna.gif 
    Tenna

Cost : 0 NP (in my SDB)

Water faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.
Her gift with the tides has surged darkinvention's defence!

On 3/11/2019 at 10:37 PM, splitting said:

Both cute choices! I was saying to Angeló that I love Candy Kougras because they remind me of the lisa frank leopards. I've also always loved Faerie Grundos because they're so dark and spacey. You'll have to post when you decide!

I ended up going with the Faerie Grundo, mainly because I had to transfer the pet to my main, and had only made the Kougra I (eventually) intend to paint Candy today, so that pet couldn't be transferred yet. (I wanted to do it today, since I got another Grey Faerie quest, and even though I was 99.9% certain it wouldn't grant me another dip in the Fountain (and I was right, it obviously didn't), it would've been a real shame if I'd been wrong, and had missed out on two dips because I hadn't used the first one yet.)

On 3/12/2019 at 3:26 AM, midnight_spell360 said:

Ok now you are just showing off! hissi_baby_phbt.gif I'm just kidding, really congratulations to you & everyone else who are getting the FFQs-I know you deserve it! ?

Thanks! I really hope you get one soon!

Water Faerie quest today and she wanted a Scorchio Book.

For your efforts, Alafair's defence has increased!

Got a Battle Faerie quest today! She asked for a Classy Chic Gnorbu Bag: 
For your efforts, Alafair's defence, strength, and health have increased!

I missed Day 13!! I am so disappointed with myself... It was a busy day and I forgot to visit the Faerie Quest page. And we are SOOOOOO close to Day 18... ??

Am I going to miss out on the avatar? Is there even any point in going on with this? lol

4 hours ago, Dilley88 said:

I missed Day 13!! I am so disappointed with myself... It was a busy day and I forgot to visit the Faerie Quest page. And we are SOOOOOO close to Day 18... ??

Am I going to miss out on the avatar? Is there even any point in going on with this? lol

Not sure about the avatar but maybe they'll make it a yearly one IF there is an avatar. I wouldn't know the requirements though.

Is there a point in going on? That depends on you. A lot of people just love this event for the cheap training. If you have to pay multiple codestones (or red codestones) for training this is a lot cheaper. You get more than one point of at least one stat for a few thousand np, sometimes a bit more but a lot of times not even 1k neopoints. So that's a huge difference.

Day 15

Daily Prize

Find out all about these mysterious faeries that live up in the air.
Air Faeries of Neopia

Fire Faerie 

clo_rainbow_sandals.gif 

Rainbow Sandals
Cost : 1,887 NP

For your efforts, darkinvention's strength has increased!

As usual , the Lab Ray took them away immediately 

21 hours ago, Oquendof said:

Ok so this year the quest have been great-ish, I've gotten the Queen Faerie and today I got this:

fountain-faerie-1.pngclo_acara_sleek_jacket.gif

The Fountain Faerie glides up to you. "Hullo. I don't suppose you'd find me Sleek Acara Jacket? It's ever so important."

22 hours ago, jellysundae said:

faerie_kougra_bookmark.gif

image.png.2efdf62a4ce3470c7aac2dcd00716e87.png

image.png.7415a55650020c04311697db4c3b184d.png

NICE 

for both for you

I don't want to complain about me not receiving any Queen , Battle , Soup (only 1) or FF Quests

bcz I've only been getting Water and Fire and Light 

but then again I didn't get Air (only 1)

so complaining would totally jinx me for the next 3 days 

Today I got a Grey Faerie quest. It's the 2nd 1 since the event started. Both times she has asked for a Cobrall. Both times she called the Dark Faerie. Darn it!  Times running out for the event. I really hope I get a dip before it's over. Congratulations for all of you that have got a dip. I want to use it for the new Oil PB if that is available to dip but not sure what pet I will dip because I have just recently changed 3 of my pets colors.

ffo_cracker_cheese.gif

Cheese Flower Cracker

That's a bizarre item xD

A cracker by any other name would taste as sweet, unless that name was cookie.

Nice that they paraphrased Shakespeare for the description though!

image.png.34ec85ce1b2c59f61b737909011cf174.png

image.png.1f488ba23577578ba2c9f21270b58289.png